Brand new fox38 for my trek rail the dials move together ?

Dano78

Dec 3, 2019
Uk
Hi guys just taken delivery of my fox38 performance elite 29 x 170mm and was just playing around with the high speed and low speed compression and if you move the high speed the low speed moves with it ? Also the same happens with the high and low speed rebound ? Has anyone else had this happen ? You can hold one and turn the other but for a thousand pound fork I'd expect something better

DrStupid

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Jul 10, 2019
Pleasureville Ky
Hi guys just taken delivery of my fox38 performance elite 29 x 170mm and was just playing around with the high speed and low speed compression and if you move the high speed the low speed moves with it ? Also the same happens with the high and low speed rebound ? Has anyone else had this happen ? You can hold one and turn the other but for a thousand pound fork I'd expect something better
Normal I'm almost 100% sure. My the 2021 OEM fox 36 does the same on the compressor adjusters.

I also have a set of revelations, with the charger2.1 damper kit, and its the same way, (inner adjuster rides with outer adjuster) so it not a brand specific characteristic.

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles