Box Springs - Moreno Valley (SOCAL)

RustyIron

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
Jun 5, 2021
La Habra, California
Trailforks shows a handful of short trails, most black diamond. It doesn't look big enough to be a destination, but I'll bet it's great for locals. You ever ride across the road at Sycamore Canyon? It's great when it's too muddy to ride elsewhere, and there have been some fun trails put in over the past few years.

Twindaddy

Nov 29, 2022
Chino Hills
Trailforks shows a handful of short trails, most black diamond. It doesn't look big enough to be a destination, but I'll bet it's great for locals. You ever ride across the road at Sycamore Canyon? It's great when it's too muddy to ride elsewhere, and there have been some fun trails put in over the past few years.
Yes, I’ve been to Syacamore a few times when it was too muddy everywhere else. My preferred spot after the rain is Norco. I only know a few trails so far but they’re pretty awesome. Will try to make it out to Box Springs one of these days when again, its too wet anywhere else.

Ive seen a lot of your posts here but didnt realize you are local in socal. Where do you usually ride?

RustyIron

Subscriber
Jun 5, 2021
La Habra, California
Where do you usually ride?

El Moro/Laguna Coast, Aliso, Santiago Oaks, Old Camp/Whiting, to name a few. Sometimes I'll head down to San Juan. Saturday was Palm Canyon (pics posted in other thread). In about an hour I'm going to hit Monroe. So many trails, so little time. We should ride one of these days.

Twindaddy

Nov 29, 2022
Chino Hills
El Moro/Laguna Coast, Aliso, Santiago Oaks, Old Camp/Whiting, to name a few. Sometimes I'll head down to San Juan. Saturday was Palm Canyon (pics posted in other thread). In about an hour I'm going to hit Monroe. So many trails, so little time. We should ride one of these days.

We hit the same trails. Ive been spending a lot of time in Aliso/Laguna and hit oaks about once a week. Im closer to Monroe but havent hit it in while, not sure how its been holding up with this rain. Let me know how it goes and yes, would love to ride sometime.

RustyIron

Subscriber
Jun 5, 2021
La Habra, California
Monroe was good today. The bottom part of the trail has the stream running through it, and there were a couple crossings about a foot deep. Higher, there were some ruts--nothing particularly difficult, but you won't be getting any PR's.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles