Bosch Smart System!!!!!!

Mavica

Jul 13, 2021
Canada
NO...NO...NO.... I ONLY HAVE PROBLEMS with this "smart System” is NOTHING Smart about

My Problems:

Sometimes it saves my ride sometimes NOT, when it not saved my ride today if I go for a ride tomorrow it accumulated the Kilometers from today and yesterday!!!! Strange

If I go for a ride, I leaving from my House point A if I stop and turned off the screen Kiox500 on my return Home to Point A from point B only save the ride from point A to B NOT the B to A

I am REALLY VERY DISAPOINTING with it

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
I really do not understand why folk rely on Bike systems to record rides or navigate when there are reliable and much more professional apps that do the job. Strava for example can be used for free and all you have to do is set it to record before you start. As a mainsteam ride app Strava servers have the capacity and significant internet connection and usually sync a ride in seconds. For bike systems there is sometimes significant delay due to inadequate servers or internet connection...or both. I use Strava for ride recording and Komoot for navigation if and when I need it............actually i prefer to get lost and follow my nose!!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles