Bosch Kiox handlebar mount

davosaurusrex

E*POWAH Master
Subscriber
Apr 21, 2018
Worthing
Anyone know if this one fits 35mm bars? And also if you can bolt it on from the back and can be run with the kiox next to the stem, like Shimano units? This is for the older Kiox, not the 300.

Or any better alternatives on the market?

Cheers!

davosaurusrex

E*POWAH Master
Subscriber
Apr 21, 2018
Worthing
Yes, exactly like that. Could you have a look and tell me if the clamp has a rubber strip that could be removed to fit 35mm bars? And also if the display is bolted to the mount through a hole in the back? Thanks

irie

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
May 2, 2022
Chichester, W.Sussex, UK
Yes, exactly like that. Could you have a look and tell me if the clamp has a rubber strip that could be removed to fit 35mm bars? And also if the display is bolted to the mount through a hole in the back? Thanks
There is a rubber strip which I guess can be removed which may make it fit a 35mm bar.

My display is not bolted through a hole in the back but is very securely held on magnetically. But perhaps someone else here can say if it is possible to bolt it on.

You could buy a holder, check out all these details, then if not satisfied return it before use for a full refund.

Last edited:

Shorty4

Nov 7, 2022
Australia
It does appear to have removeable inserts to enable fitting to larger bars, but doesn't appear to have the hole for the 3mm screw to fasten the Kiox to the bracket like the genuine mount.
I don't fasten my Kiox in but rather fit a lanyard through the provided hole in the kiox case at the bottom which is looped around the adjacent phone mount/bell/light or whatever is handy to keep the Kiox with the bike if it ever should become dislodged from the magnetic mount.
The lanyard also enables the kiox to be removed easily when leaving the bike parked while having coffee etc which stops the bike from being turned on as well.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles