Bosch Gen 2 Engine problem

Noobie

Jan 15, 2024
suomi
Hi, I just changed the bearings on my engine. However, the engine does not work when the pedals are turned, the engine does not start. However, the display and speedometer work and there are no error codes The walking mode was broken before, so it doesn't work now anyway. I dont know why, maybe the buttons are broken What could be wrong that the motor not start? Thank you!

Tepi

Nov 18, 2018
Finland
Hei, vaihdoin juuri moottorini laakerit. Moottori ei kuitenkaan toimi, kun polkimia käännetään, moottori ei käynnisty. Näyttö ja nopeusmittari kuitenkin toimivat eikä vikakoodeja ole Kävelytila oli ennen rikki, joten se ei toimi nyt muutenkaan. En tiedä miksi, ehkä painikkeet ovat rikki Mikä voi olla vikana, että moottori ei käynnisty? Kiitos!
Siis tarkoitat ettei sähköpuoli kulje koneessa.Onko Purion ohjain,saako liittimet kontaktin.Mikäli sähköt toimi ennen purkua luulis toimivan nytkin.

Moderator : Translated to English. Please write in English (Translate to English - like you translated to Finnish) on the forum.

So you mean that the electrical part does not run in the machine. Is the Purio controller, do the connectors make contact. If the electricity was working before the disassembly, I think it works now too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Noobie

Jan 15, 2024
suomi
Siis tarkoitat ettei sähköpuoli kulje koneessa.Onko Purion ohjain,saako liittimet kontaktin.Mikäli sähköt toimi ennen purkua luulis toimivan nytkin.

Moderator : Translated to English. Please write in English (Translate to English - like you translated to Finnish) on the forum.

So you mean that the electrical part does not run in the machine. Is the Purio controller, do the connectors make contact. If the electricity was working before the disassembly, I think it works now too.
Yes it’s the Purion controller. I think Connectors made contact because if it does not, the screen won’t turn on?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles