Bosch ebike flow app

Zorg

May 5, 2021
I
Anyone knows when will it be available or will it be available in other countries besides , Countries

strange that u can buy a 2022 Trek and will not be able to use the app. As it is advertised as one of the great features of the 2022 bike.

EDIT : on Apple IOS, I suppose on Android it's the same.

Last edited:

Zorg

May 5, 2021
I
Can you use a VPN to get access?

Yes. but I'll have to create a new Apple ID and switch App Store users every time the app needs to be updated. It seems a bit too much to do. And even if I could use VPN there are Trek owners which could not or will not.

If one can not use the app in specific countries at least don't advertise the app and what it can do it in those countries.

Zorg

May 5, 2021
I
strange, I thought it would be available worldwide. Where are you?

Israel. Its mainly available in western countries. No Asia or Middle East, south America ..... basically its not available more than it's available.

Aug 18, 2021
St Helens Tasmania
Yes. but I'll have to create a new Apple ID and switch App Store users every time the app needs to be updated. It seems a bit too much to do. And even if I could use VPN there are Trek owners which could not or will not.

If one can not use the app in specific countries at least don't advertise the app and what it can do it in those countries.
I have apps on my phone that my wife or son installed with their appleID and they update fine without having to change IDs. I occasionally have to input their passwords, once or twice a year only so it could be worth trying the VPN if there is no other option.

charlie

Zorg

May 5, 2021
I
So, the procedure is to create new Apple ID in correct country. Then in the phone switch users , install the app and then renter the correct Apple ID again.

I will try it,

Edit :
works without a need for vpn.
but not everyone can or be willing to do this.

Last edited:

GaSs_ZA

Feb 6, 2022
South Africa
Also struggling, Cant access this app from South Africa on the Apple store, I had a android device which I downloaded the app which even has the South African maps to download... how does that make sense.

tlvenn

Aug 13, 2022
Hong Kong
As of today this is still an issue however at least on iPhone it is relatively simple to work around

This worked for me flawlessly.

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles