Bosch cx 2020 cutting off early

Lmcdk

Jan 14, 2020
Denmark
Hi. I have a Cube emtb with the bosch cx2020 engine and purion display. When the display shows 25-26 km/h and cuts the power, My GPS shows 22-23 km/h. Does anyone know how to get the last speed back? The shop where i bought the bike cant help, and everything is mounted correct. Im not looking to tune/derestrict but im missing the last speed when ridning with others.

Jona

Jan 24, 2020
Belgium
i have the same issue. LBS said he could change it (I think he's lying, it must be possible to tweak if you change tires E.G.) i would like to know i it is possible to read out wheel size or circumference on a purion. anyone knows?

Darren66

Mar 7, 2020
uk
Not possible on the Purion display, I believe the Kiox has approx 5% adjustment for tyre size.
Bosch are just erring on the side of caution, if the display was true, any tyre changes would possibly make the bike illegal.
My Bosch Purion reads approx 1.5mph faster than my Garmin (doesn't really matter, as I have a Speedbox 3.0 fitted)

Lmcdk

Jan 14, 2020
Denmark
Not possible on the Purion display, I believe the Kiox has approx 5% adjustment for tyre size.
Bosch are just erring on the side of caution, if the display was true, any tyre changes would possibly make the bike illegal.
My Bosch Purion reads approx 1.5mph faster than my Garmin (doesn't really matter, as I have a Speedbox 3.0 fitted)
Danm. Thanks for your answer.

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
No adjustment in the Purion and only 5% in the Kiox. Best off getting the LBS to do it and then using that 5% to push the limit slightly.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles