• How to use this section. To the thread starter: Once you are satisfied with the answer that youve been given, click the Trophy on the left hand side of the message. This will rate this answer as the 'Best Answer' and will change the question status from 'Unanswerd' to 'Answered'. All members can also upvote an answer with the 'Up' arrow, this will help identify the best answer.

bike fit based on geo values Levo - Wild - Strive:on

ralle1000

May 21, 2020
Germ
So I am thinking about upgrading my Levo Gen2 to a Orbed Wild (XL), Levo Gen3 (S5 ?) or Strive.on (XL) but am wondering about the sizes.
The Levo Gen2 I am riding right now feels pretty good in size. So concerning the numbers (see table) what's closest ?
Reach and top tube length vary a lot due to the different seat angle...
what do you think fits closest to the Levo XL ?
I cannot test ride all the bikes, however I would try to try the closest fit before buying anyhow.

1690571642025.png

Last edited:

MrBaallack

Jul 2, 2023
Copenhagen, Denmark
How tall are you?
Your Levo Gen2 is an XL, right? - are you comfortable on that?
if that the case, i would think that the Strive XL and the Levo S6 is too big. But a test ride/sit is the best way to go.
I'm 6'5" and i went with a Levo S6 because an S5 just felt a little too small for me.

If the Levo Gen2 is good for you, then look at bikes with roughfly the same reach. Maybe se how more modern bikes feel - like the Wild and the Levo Gen3 if possible.

ralle1000

May 21, 2020
Germ
How tall are you?
Your Levo Gen2 is an XL, right? - are you comfortable on that?
if that the case, i would think that the Strive XL and the Levo S6 is too big. But a test ride/sit is the best way to go.
I'm 6'5" and i went with a Levo S6 because an S5 just felt a little too small for me.

If the Levo Gen2 is good for you, then look at bikes with roughfly the same reach. Maybe se how more modern bikes feel - like the Wild and the Levo Gen3 if possible.
Hi, I am 194cm (6‘4), inseam 36.
So, what I have read most people this size ride a s6.
An s5 is probably more like my Levo XL.
I am comfortable on my XL can’t say differently….

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles