Best £2 I've spent

GMLS

Jun 22, 2020
Surrey
I'm sure this has been suggested before and its possibly on here I saw the post referred to be I'd thoroughly recommend anyone with a Kiox invest £2 in a lanyard to ensure it doesn't fall off. I'd not had a problem but saw a post somewhere suggesting it was a good idea. Bought one off ebay and fitted it. I was out on a ride yesterday and enjoying a long fast technical decent which required a lot of concentration only to find out at the bottom of the run, the display was hanging by the lanyard. That would have been a nightmare to find! The grub screw didn't save it

Blue Moon

Apr 17, 2019
North Manchester
I'm sure this has been suggested before and its possibly on here I saw the post referred to be I'd thoroughly recommend anyone with a Kiox invest £2 in a lanyard to ensure it doesn't fall off. I'd not had a problem but saw a post somewhere suggesting it was a good idea. Bought one off ebay and fitted it. I was out on a ride yesterday and enjoying a long fast technical decent which required a lot of concentration only to find out at the bottom of the run, the display was hanging by the lanyard. That would have been a nightmare to find! The grub screw didn't save it
Agreed, I’ve done the same, worth every penny ??

Ian986

Apr 21, 2021
Surrey

What the screw that goes underneath did not stop it coming off?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles