Bash guard for Levo / Kenevo?

Jimi

Jul 18, 2018
Land of ice and cold...
I have had also some issues with the RG 'sump' guard. The velcro isn't good enough to hold it. And when it fells off, you need to clean ages to get the dirt off from the belly of the bike and install the guard again...if you find the guard from the dark forest ground...nowadays I'm constantly looking all the time if it is still there or not.

Burton

Aug 14, 2018
Uk
Looks good!

Unfortunately, mine never showed up. It has now been nearly a month since ordering - I placed an order before a friend of mine on the 25th April, and he got his almost 2 weeks ago.

I asked repeatedly for a tracking number, mysteriously they never supplied any to me and communication has been poor.

I'm about to put in a PayPal dispute. Not offering a tracking number just isn't good enough in the online market place of 2018.

I've since contacted a French guy, who runs this site : AMYGOS - AMYGOS and I have ordered a bash plate from him as pictured here : AMYGOS - Turbo Levo Alu et carbone, 2015,2016,2017,2018

View attachment 1558
View attachment 1557
View attachment 1559
The business owner - Antoine - has been great to converse with via his Facebook page; and he works alone and custom makes all his bash guards and accessories. I'm happy to give him the business.

For anyone considering an alternative to the Rockguardz, perhaps give this a go. I'll let you know how it works out once I receive the product. The fastening system doesn't look as good as the Rockguardz, but it is likely more functional. Also, there is some integrated foam inside the bash guard for shock absorption, and it also protects the plug area of the motor.

I love the look of that but his website is crap ..

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
I love the look of that but his website is crap ..

About 20 years ago I remember setting up an e-commerce site .. it was crap .. and looked identical to that :)

Looking at the code, it looks like prestashop, so it's obviously started small so he's just grabbed a free(ish) e-commerce solution and it's expanded out .

The guys probably rushed off his feet, so I guess he doesn't care ! :)

Probably better that his products are good and his web site is crap rather than the other way round.

Burton

Aug 14, 2018
Uk
About 20 years ago I remember setting up an e-commerce site .. it was crap .. and looked identical to that :)

Looking at the code, it looks like prestashop, so it's obviously started small so he's just grabbed a free(ish) e-commerce solution and it's expanded out .

The guys probably rushed off his feet, so I guess he doesn't care ! :)

Probably better that his products are good and his web site is crap rather than the other way round.
fair play my wife has just flamed me for not using chrome on the Mac .. ok I'm a dinosaur on my lap top and she just said use google translator you dickhead ..... :eek::giggle:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles