Appealing to Your Better Nature and Fundraising Ideas

CBSTD

E*POWAH Master
Jun 15, 2020
thoK0north
If this is not allowed I can only apologise admins please delete
I lost my wife two months ago after three years of illness we both knew it was coming but didn’t think it would come quite so quickly.
Marcia was a very passionate about enabling and empowering people she worked for Alzhiemers Scotland for 5years, my plan now is to fundraise for a dementia assistance dog named after her. The target is £21000 I will be running and pedalling various challenges in Scotland and Europe (entry dependant), I can’t keep asking the same network of friends to keep putting their hands in their pockets. I need to cast a net wider and create a broard back to fundraise from. If your work is looking for a new fundraising focus please consider this as an option, if you fancy doing your own challenge and would like to contribute that would be fantastic. If you have any ideas of how to help, pm me. Please take a look

Last edited:

Aikone

May 28, 2021
UK
Sorry to hear about your wife, must be a terrible loss.

I will happily donate, the industry I work in has flourished because of Covid and giving more to charity through my works payroll charitable giving, and individual donations is something I’ve committed to.

Maybe for a separate thread but I’ve seen some very creative fundraising ideas which could be worth sharing, and helping anyone else raising money.

CBSTD

E*POWAH Master
Jun 15, 2020
thoK0north
Sorry to hear about your wife, must be a terrible loss.

I will happily donate, the industry I work in has flourished because of Covid and giving more to charity through my works payroll charitable giving, and individual donations is something I’ve committed to.

Maybe for a separate thread but I’ve seen some very creative fundraising ideas which could be worth sharing, and helping anyone else raising money.
I would be very interested to hear your ideas and thoughts you can always ping me a pm

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles