Anyone heard of tubeking.co.uk

RustyMTB

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jul 22, 2020
UK
A website with no contact information, no privacy policy, no address or corporate info, just a webform for contact, support, warranty, B2B, careers. Let's say you order something, it doesn't arrive, you complain via the webform & they don't answer. What do you do then?

IME, copmpanies that omit phone numbers & addresses don't want to be contacted...

Rap Dance 9000

Jul 15, 2020
Yorkshire
A website with no contact information, no privacy policy, no address or corporate info, just a webform for contact, support, warranty, B2B, careers. Let's say you order something, it doesn't arrive, you complain via the webform & they don't answer. What do you do then?

IME, copmpanies that omit phone numbers & addresses don't want to be contacted...

Yeah I thought that was suspect ...

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK

IME, companies that omit phone numbers & addresses don't want to be contacted...
Even ones that we know and love are converting to chat boxes. I had to do that to contact Chain Reaction Cycles (one of the biggest in the UK). I have a phone number for them that used to get through to a real person, but now it directs you to their Q&A section on their website or their chat boxes. At least there is a real person at the other end of the chat box! Ever had one of the AI chat boxes? I hope when the Covid catastrophe is over the chat box people go back to work behind a real phone so that I can persuade them to give me what I want. But I doubt it will happen. Pandora's Box has been well and truly opened.

Rap Dance 9000

Jul 15, 2020
Yorkshire
Even ones that we know and love are converting to chat boxes. I had to do that to contact Chain Reaction Cycles (one of the biggest in the UK). I have a phone number for them that used to get through to a real person, but now it directs you to their Q&A section on their website or their chat boxes. At least there is a real person at the other end of the chat box! Ever had one of the AI chat boxes? I hope when the Covid catastrophe is over the chat box people go back to work behind a real phone so that I can persuade them to give me what I want. But I doubt it will happen. Pandora's Box has been well and truly opened.
Ai Chatbots are everywhere .. no going back.. soon you’ll be able to talk to your e bike .

Jackware

Fat-tyred Freakazoid
Subscriber
Oct 30, 2018
Lancashire
But at least they can be found on the Companies House website.

Pyr0

E*POWAH Master
Sep 22, 2019
Wirral, UK
Need 2.6 seem harder to find . Was mainly just thinking they weren’t U.K. based and would be waiting for ages ...
Tredz sell specialized inner tubes 29" X 2.4-2.8

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
It could be just an out of work biker looking to make a living by servicing the needs of his fellow bikers. Wasn't that how Disco Brakes started? I believe at one time it was a one man band selling pads.

RustyMTB

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jul 22, 2020
UK
Might be. Then again, Tube King is the name of a very succesful Ibanez guitar pedal which would certainly help you obfuscate internet searches if that were your intention.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles