Anyone else bored AF yet?

dobbyhasfriends

🌹Old Bloke 🎸
Subscriber
Sep 19, 2019
Llandovery, Wales
Stick ya waterproofs on and go! First 10 minutes will be crap but after that you will be fine!!!

aint got any, hoping to get one of them jumper suits with christmas cash or similar...
every time I go out in the pissing rain (and I do it often) im soaked to the skin in minutes

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
This may amuse, for a while...
The following questions were set in last year’s examination
These are genuine answers (from 16 year olds)............and they WILL breed …and vote. (scary)

Q. Name the four seasons.
A. Salt, pepper, mustard and vinegar

Q. Explain one of the processes by which water can be made safe to drink.
A. Flirtation makes water safe to drink because it removes large pollutants like grit, sand, dead sheep and canoeists

Q. How is dew formed?
A. The sun shines down on the leaves and makes them perspire

Q. What causes the tides in the oceans?
A. The tides are a fight between the earth and the moon. All water tends to flow towards the moon, because there is no water on the moon, and nature abhors a vacuum. I forget where the sun joins the fight.

Q. What guarantees may a mortgage company insist on?
A. If you are buying a house they will insist that you are well endowed.

Q. In a democratic society, how important are elections?
A. Very important. Sex can only happen when a male gets an election.

Q. What are steroids?
A. Things for keeping carpets still on the stairs (Shoot yourself now, there is little hope)

Q.. What happens to your body as you age?
A. When you get old, so do your bowels and you get intercontinental.

Q. What happens to a boy when he reaches puberty?
A. He says goodbye to his boyhood and looks forward to his adultery. (So true)

Q. Name a major disease associated with cigarettes.
A. Premature death

Q. What is artificial insemination?
A. When the farmer does it to the bull instead of the cow

Q. How can you delay milk turning sour?
A. Keep it in the cow. (Simple, but brilliant)

Q. How are the main 20 parts of the body categorized? (e.g. The abdomen)
A. The body is consisted into 3 parts - the brainium, the borax and the abdominal cavity. The brainium contains the brain, the borax contains the heart and lungs and the abdominal cavity contains the five bowels: A, E, I,O,U. (wtf!)

Q. What is the fibula?
A. A small lie

Q. What does 'varicose' mean?
A. Nearby (Asian answer!)

Q. What is the most common form of birth control?
A. Most people prevent contraception by wearing a condominium. (That would work)

Q. Give the meaning of the term 'Caesarean section'.
A. The caesarean section is a district in Rome.

Q. What is a seizure?
A. A Roman Emperor (Julius Seizure, I came, I saw, I had a fit)

Q. What is a terminal illness?
A. When you are sick at the airport. (Irrefutable)

Q. What does the word 'benign' mean?
A. Benign is what you will be after you be eight. (brilliant)

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
Or this

Stuff about men that women should know.

Women, learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down. We need it up, you need it down. You don't hear us complaining about you leaving it down.

Birthdays, Valentines, and Anniversaries are not considered by us to be opportunities to see if we can find the perfect present again!

Sometimes we are not thinking about you. Live with it.

Sunday = sports. It's like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be.

Don't cut your hair. Ever. Long hair is always more attractive than short hair. One of the big reasons guys fear getting married is that married women always cut their hair, and by then you're stuck with her.

Ask for what you want. Subtle hints do not work! Strong hints do not work! Obvious hints do not work! Just say it!

We don't remember dates. . . .Period!!

Most guys own three pairs of shoes - tops. What makes you think we'd be any good at choosing which pair, out of thirty, would look good with your dress?

Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.

Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.

A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem. See a doctor.

Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 days.

If you won't dress like the Victoria's Secret girls, don't expect us to act like soap opera guys.

If you think you're fat, you probably are. Don't ask us. We've been tricked before!!

If something we said can be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.

Let us ogle. We are going to look anyway; it's genetic.

You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done. Not both. If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.

Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials.

Christopher Columbus did not need directions, and neither do we.

The relationship is never going to be like it was the first two months we were going out. Get over it. And quit whining to your girlfriends.

ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not a color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.

If it itches, it will be scratched. We do that.

We are not mind-readers and we never will be. Our lack of mind-reading ability is not proof of how little we care about you.

If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing", we will act like nothing's wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.

If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect an answer you don't want to hear.

Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as navel lint, the shotgun formation, or monster trucks.

Foreign films are best left to foreigners. (Unless it's Bruce Lee or some war flick where it doesn't really matter what they're saying anyway.)

BEER is as exciting for us as handbags are for you.

Thank you for reading this; Yes, I know, I have to sleep on the couch tonight, but did you know, it's like camping.

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
Or this!
Rules that men wished women knew...

1. If you think you're fat, you probably are. Don't ask us.

2. Learn to work the toilet seat; if it's up put it down.

3. Birthdays, Valentines, and Anniversaries are not quests to see if we can find the perfect present once again.

4. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect an answer you don't want to hear.

5. Sometimes, we're not thinking about you. Live with it.

6. Saturday = Football. It's like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be.

7. Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as navel fluff, Christmas Tree formation and carburettors.

8. Shopping is not a sport.

9. Anything you wear is fine. Really.

10. You have enough clothes.

11. You have too many shoes.

12. Ask for what you want. Subtle hints don't work.

13. No, we don't know what day it is. We never will. Mark anniversaries on a calendar.

14. Yes, pissing standing up is more difficult than peeing from point blank range. We're bound to miss sometime.

15. Most guys own two or three pairs of shoes-what makes you think we'd be any good at choosing which pair, out of thirty, would look good with your dress?

16. "Yes" and "No" are perfectly acceptable answers.

17. A headache that lasts for 17 days is a problem. See a doctor.

18. Your Mum doesn't have to be our best friend.

19. Don't fake it. We'd rather be ineffective than deceived.

20. Anything we said 6 or 8 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. All comments become null and void after 7 days.

21. If something we said can be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad and angry, we meant the other one.

22. Let us ogle. If we don't look at other women, how can we know how pretty you are?

23. Don't rub the lamp if you don't want the genie to come out.

24.You can either ask us to do something OR tell us how you want it done, not both.

25. Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials.

26. Christopher Columbus didn't need directions, neither do we.

27. If we said we'll do it, we'll do it. You don't have to remind us every 6 months.

28. No I cannot text while I'm mountain biking, YES even when I'm stopped

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
Or this....
Why did the chicken cross the road?

Kindergarten Teacher: To get to the other side.

Aristotle: It is the nature of chickens to cross roads.

Karl Marx: It was a historical inevitability.

Captain James T. Kirk: To boldly go where no chicken has gone before.

Martin Luther King, Jr.: I envision a world where all chickens will be free to cross roads without having their motives being called into question.

Moses: And God came down from the Heavens, and He said unto the chicken, "Thou shalt cross the road." And the chicken crossed the road, and there was much rejoicing.

Bill Gates: I have just released the new Chicken 2015, which will not only cross roads, but will lay eggs, file your important documents and balance your checkbook.

Nixon: There was no chicken and I was nowhere near the road

Boston Consulting Group:

Deregulation of the chicken's side of the road was threatening its dominant market position. The chicken was faced with significant challenges to create and develop the competencies required for the newly competitive market. Boston Consulting, in a partnering relationship with the client, helped the chicken by rethinking its physical distribution strategy and implementation processes. Using the Poultry Integration Model (PIM), Boston helped the chicken use its skills, methodologies, knowledge, capital and experiences to align the chicken's people, processes and technology in support of its overall strategy within a Program Management framework. Boston Consulting convened a diverse cross spectrum of road analysts and best chickens along with Boston consultants with deep skills in the transportation industry to engage in a two-day itinerary of meetings in order to leverage their personal knowledge capital, both tacit and explicit, and to enable them to synergize with each other in order to achieve the implicit goals of delivering and successfully architecting and implementing an enterprise-wide value frame work across the continuum of poultry cross-median processes. The meeting was held in a park-like setting, enabling and creating a impactful environment which was strategically based, industry-focused, and built upon a consistent, clear, and unified market message and aligned with the chicken's mission, vision and core values. This was conducive towards the creation of a total business integration solution. Boston Consulting helped the chicken change to become more successful.

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
Last one.... (honest!)
Thermal Properties of Hell

The following is an actual question given on the University of Washington chemistry mid term. The answer by one student was so "profound" that the professor shared it with colleagues, via the Internet, which is, of course, why we now have the pleasure of enjoying it as well.

Bonus Question: Is Hell exothermic (gives off heat) or Endothermic (absorbs heat)?

Most of the students wrote proofs of their beliefs using Boyle's Law, (gas cools off when it expands and heats up when it is compressed) or some variant. One student, however, wrote the following:

First, we need to know how the mass of Hell is changing in time. So We need to know the rate that souls are moving into Hell and the rate they are leaving. I think that we can safely assume that once a soul gets to Hell, it will not leave. Therefore, no souls are leaving. As for how many souls are entering Hell, lets look at the different religions that exist in the world today. Some of these religions state that if you are not a member of their religion, you will go to Hell.

Since there are more than one of these religions and since people do not Belong to more than one religion, we can project that all souls go to Hell. With birth and death rates as they are, we can expect the number of souls in Hell to increase exponentially.

Now, we look at the rate of change of the volume in Hell because Boyle's Law states that in order for the temperature and pressure in Hell to stay the same, the volume of Hell has to expand proportionately as souls are added.

This gives two possibilities:

1. If Hell is expanding at a slower rate than the rate at which souls enter Hell, then the temperature and pressure in Hell will increase until all Hell breaks loose.

2. Of course, if Hell is expanding at a rate faster than the increase of souls in Hell, then the temperature and pressure will drop until Hell freezes over.

So which is it? If we accept the postulate given to me by Ms. Teresa Banyan during my Freshman year, "...that it will be a cold day in Hell before I sleep with you.", and take into account the fact that I still have not succeeded in having sexual relations with her, then, #2 cannot be true, and thus I am sure that Hell is exothermic and will not freeze.

The student received the only "A" given

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
aint got any, hoping to get one of them jumper suits with christmas cash or similar...
every time I go out in the pissing rain (and I do it often) im soaked to the skin in minutes
Ex-MOD surplus Goretex off eBay. £25 for trousers (new, less second hand) and £25-40 for a jacket depending on size.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles