Anybody have a perfectly drilled hole just below the top water bottle bolt on a 2021 Meta Power frame?

Hitorogoshi

May 19, 2020
South Africa
I can see the battery lights flashing inside there when charging. Just concerned water and other crap will go in there near the connection block?

PXL_20220208_215033286.jpg

Wilford Matt

Nov 10, 2021
Nottingham
I have Meta Power TR 2021 and no plug just the hole as you say.
However its houses also the battery charge LED.
To see the state of charging or if its completed the LED flashes green or is solid when charged.
If you have a bung in it, how to you know when the bike is charged? Also if you have to remove the bung to see the LED what do you do if you've a bottle cage - mine has a hole in cage to see LED.
Seems a faff to have to remove bottle cage to remove or fit bung to see if bikes charging or charged.

flash

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Nov 24, 2018
Wamberal, NSW Australia
To see the state of charging or if its completed the LED flashes green or is solid when charged.
If you have a bung in it, how to you know when the bike is charged? Also if you have to remove the bung to see the LED what do you do if you've a bottle cage - mine has a hole in cage to see LED.
Seems a faff to have to remove bottle cage to remove or fit bung to see if bikes charging or charged.

If the orange light on the charger is lit, it's charging. When it goes out the bike's fully charged. Plus you can remove the little rubber stopper on my Merida with your fingers.

Gordon

Hitorogoshi

May 19, 2020
South Africa

You've got no issues with water ingress there?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles