Any Uk shops stocking a Specialized fsr turbo levo aluminium XL Frame ?

intenseDef

Oct 17, 2018
uk
Any Uk shops stocking a 2019 Specialized fsr turbo levo aluminium XL Frame .
Are the Aluminiums available yet, nobody seems to stock them, ive been looking since the launch date in the UK, plenty mainstream shops showed as having stock but when you drill down for the buy, they always comeback as having nothing. ive bought about 3 already, not one store has been able to supply. whats going on with them, has anyone managed to buy a comp in aluminum? i was after the taupe, but right now i think id consider any colour?

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
First issue is demand has outstripped supply

Second issue is that sales have been halted whilst issue with excessive motor noise on some motors is resolved

lenny74

Oct 5, 2018
Waterlooville
Any Uk shops stocking a 2019 Specialized fsr turbo levo aluminium XL Frame .
Are the Aluminiums available yet, nobody seems to stock them, ive been looking since the launch date in the UK, plenty mainstream shops showed as having stock but when you drill down for the buy, they always comeback as having nothing. ive bought about 3 already, not one store has been able to supply. whats going on with them, has anyone managed to buy a comp in aluminum? i was after the taupe, but right now i think id consider any colour?

I'm in exactly the same position as I've tried numerous shops/online sellers but nobody can commit with an actual date to any of the bikes arriving.

It would seem that very few XL bikes will be here before 2019 and most variants of the bike in XL are showing as April/May 2019.

I am seriously considering the new La Pierre E Zesty after seeing Robs exclusive early access video.... They are giving dates of January 2019 for arrival.

m1bjr

Oct 22, 2018
Plymouth, UK
R120 is right of course. I took a Large Taupe a couple of weeks ago. The shop test revealed they were not happy with the excess noise and I could take it and fix later, or have it refunded. Personally I have nothing to compare with and thought it was excellent - however there is now a tiny squeak from the belt or casing cover. Spesh are shipping a swap-out new motor to my dealer in two weeks. Can't say fairer than that and I still get to go out and play.

The Specialized Concept store HAS ONE XL in the CARBON Comp (£6k) in Blue tint mate...
You can call Rutland Cycling - they quoted me 2wks on alloy but no idea if that is accurate. They will also give you £300 off an order/pre-order without any issue (online popup voucher)

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles