Any pics of eMTB not covered by other forums

Eckythump

Founding Member
Jan 16, 2018
North Yorkshire
Focus Jam2, first photo about to start the Boltby Bash Enduro, 2nd group ride around Glentress & 3rd top of Spooky Woods Trail at Glenntress .
390641B1-BC6E-4EB1-874C-F25941F15468.jpeg
969D8668-BCB9-4499-8471-D5D7D70097A4.jpeg
7DA1B75E-103D-4CD5-B7FB-AFD208F2ADDA.jpeg

E

EddieJ

Past and present.

The biggest mistake of my life, buying a BH. I'd sooner walk than ever own another. Eight months of ownership, probably two months of use, and a company that are a complete waste of life to deal with.

1aa.jpg

Haibike Trekking. Surprisingly good fun, but sadly too big for me. It was also made from soft cheese, and had some of the worst welding that I have seen, and the painted wheels must have had a layer of dust on them prior to being painted.

w3a.jpg

Now this was an amazing climber, and a superb bike for light off road/commuting use. A KTM eRace P

15a.jpg

A hardtail that was used way beyond it's limits. The KTM Macina Race, which was a limited edition UK only bike.

A_frosty_start_to_the_day.jpg

My only full suspension bike, The KTM Macina Lycan GPS+ I'm guessing that I covered about 7,000 miles on this bike, and completed many truly epic rides on it.

use_1.jpg

And also some of the muddiest.

use_33.jpg

Bringing this up to date, the KTM Fogo 271. Other than using a SRAM groupset, my perfect bike.

Slumming_it.jpg

sauravgartaula

Founding Member
Jan 15, 2018
Past and present.

The biggest mistake of my life, buying a BH. I'd sooner walk than ever own another. Eight months of ownership, probably two months of use, and a company that are a complete waste of life to deal with.

1aa.jpg

Haibike Trekking. Surprisingly good fun, but sadly too big for me. It was also made from soft cheese, and had some of the worst welding that I have seen, and the painted wheels must have had a layer of dust on them prior to being painted.

w3a.jpg

Now this was an amazing climber, and a superb bike for light off road/commuting use. A KTM eRace P

15a.jpg

A hardtail that was used way beyond it's limits. The KTM Macina Race, which was a limited edition UK only bike.

A_frosty_start_to_the_day.jpg

My only full suspension bike, The KTM Macina Lycan GPS+ I'm guessing that I covered about 7,000 miles on this bike, and completed many truly epic rides on it.

use_1.jpg

And also some of the muddiest.

use_33.jpg

Bringing this up to date, the KTM Fogo 271. Other than using a SRAM groupset, my perfect bike.

Slumming_it.jpg

Now, this is an amazing review!

Eckythump

Founding Member
Jan 16, 2018
North Yorkshire
Was out riding with Dave Jenvey in Sheffield today. If any of you have come across his YouTube channel you probably will not be surprised to hear he had an incident on his bike rendering it inoperable, so he spent the rest of the day putting my Jam2 through its paces....

863D0DB8-C202-4426-82CE-DB66F45BD5F4.jpeg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles