An E-160s v1 - should i do it!?

Bobman

Feb 21, 2019
Teesside
I bought the 2019 e150s before they landed on the strength of Guy Kestevans review and wasn't disappointed. I don't think you'll be unhappy with whatever you get, so my advice would be see what is available and provided it is really not what you want, eg 180 too much bike? , go for it.

Sind

Mar 9, 2021
Surrey
I bought the 2019 e150s before they landed on the strength of Guy Kestevans review and wasn't disappointed. I don't think you'll be unhappy with whatever you get, so my advice would be see what is available and provided it is really not what you want, eg 180 too much bike? , go for it.

I’d take a180. I’ve just had no luck finding a medium in either bike. Found a couple of 150s but in large. If anyone comes across a medium I’d look into it...I’m getting the same answer from every bike shop phone. Nothing until June/July which is a pain. I almost bought a Scott ransom eride as they had a medium in one store!

kenevo Nige

Jul 28, 2019
Clitheroe
I’d take a180. I’ve just had no luck finding a medium in either bike. Found a couple of 150s but in large. If anyone comes across a medium I’d look into it...I’m getting the same answer from every bike shop phone. Nothing until June/July which is a pain. I almost bought a Scott ransom eride as they had a medium in one store!
The Ransom looks a good bike to be fair , check out Brendan Fairclough (Pro rider) on YouTube, he can make his dance . The scott bikes also have the option of a battery extender which could be food for thought ?

Sind

Mar 9, 2021
Surrey
The Ransom looks a good bike to be fair , check out Brendan Fairclough (Pro rider) on YouTube, he can make his dance . The scott bikes also have the option of a battery extender which could be food for thought ?
Watched it last night. Crazy skills. The guy should have won more DH. My skill level compared would be a “dad dancing” ?

Hobo Mikey

E*POWAH Elite
Subscriber
May 22, 2020
Where ever
Hope you find a Whyte soon, your missing out on so much fun. Just to keep your taste buds going. (y) You gotta be cruel to be be kind. :ROFLMAO:
49DFE93D-C9E9-4EB9-BC4B-17D98E684ED0.jpeg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles