Alps

Dax

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 25, 2018
FoD
You're allowed to take the bike on the plane, but not the battery.

Depending where you are starting in the UK, it's not a bad drive. Calais to morzine is a pretty easy 80mph cruise.

Aug 11, 2019
Croatia
If you consider Croatia for your vacation next year, I will be having a Thok eBike fleet available for rent. I can arrange drop off and pick up if neccasary.

Aug 11, 2019
Croatia
Of course I did! This was the opportunity I didn't want to miss.
Didn't quite order them yet since the guys are at Eurobike and have a bunch of others shows to cover.
I don't want to rush, everything will be settled by the next year and first guided tours would be presented.
Now I'm working with my Cube Acids for smaller, "lighter" tours.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Of course I did! This was the opportunity I didn't want to miss.
Didn't quite order them yet since the guys are at Eurobike and have a bunch of others shows to cover.
I don't want to rush, everything will be settled by the next year and first guided tours would be presented.
Now I'm working with my Cube Acids for smaller, "lighter" tours.

Brilliant ! Congratulations, should work out really well !! :)

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
Looking at taking the bike abroad next summer, my only gripe is that an I even allowed to take an ebike on a plane

A friend of mine went out to the Alps, he flew into Geneva where one of his friends lives. He removed the battery and took the bike with him. He got his friend to buy a spare battery for him and he used that. I didn't think to ask whether it was new or used. I'd be snookered as my battery does not come out.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles