Allmtn advice

John_A

Sep 26, 2022
UK
I had the 2020 Haibike Allmtn 2.0 with the Yamaha PW-X2 motor and absolutely loved it.
The Haibike company sucks. I hate them for what they did. They pulled out of the United States. They offer their great bikes to everyone else but they screwed Americans. I wish it were possible to sue Haibike for abandonment. Haibike, you broke my heart.
Don’t know the story behind that, seems silly to pull out of such a huge market. The CF6 is such a great looking bike IMO, can’t wait for it to arrive. Running out of space in the garage though!

SteveTTT

Mar 15, 2022
Hampshire, UK
I’ve not had any range issues with the 85Nm Yam motor on my Giant Trance X Adv E+2 with 625w battery. I regularly do 25 miles of pretty hilly stuff in the a South Downs, mostly in #2 or #3, occasionally #4 and I don’t think I’ve used more than 66% yet.

Range is very similar to my previous Trek Powerfly 7 hardtail with 85Nm Bosch CX and 625w battery. The two motors definitely have a different feel to them, initially on getting the Giant I felt I preferred the power delivery of the Bosch, but now after 4 months and 1200 miles I can’t remember why, so the Yamaha must suit me too, and I do find it runs quieter.

Moshe

Feb 12, 2020
North Ridgeville, ohio,usa
The Yamaha motor is fairly quiet, very reliable, has a natural feel, and has great low-rpm grunt.
In my opinion, there is nothing better than a Haibike with a Yamaha motor. Unfortunately, I would have to move to Europe to purchase one. That would mean abandoning my wife and I wouldn't do that. I won't abandon those who love me, not like the Haibike company. Haibike, return to America or suffer a bad reputation.

John_A

Sep 26, 2022
UK
I had the 2020 Haibike Allmtn 2.0 with the Yamaha PW-X2 motor and absolutely loved it.
The Haibike company sucks. I hate them for what they did. They pulled out of the United States. They offer their great bikes to everyone else but they screwed Americans. I wish it were possible to sue Haibike for abandonment. Haibike, you broke my heart.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles