Aftermarket 2019 Turbo Levo parts and sizes?

imonabike

Jul 23, 2019
Oregon, USA
Purchased my first mountain bike in 20 years! I'm new so terms like "single track" and "crank" were learned recently.

I'm struggling to figure out what size of aftermarket products will fit my new 2019 Specialized Turbo Levo Comp.

Is there (or can one be started) a list of aftermarket parts (and sizes) that folks install on their 2019 Specialized Turbo Levo's? For two purposes:

* So newbies like myself knows what will fit (what size my Levo parts are; in plain English)
* Give us ideas on what goes well with our sweet bike choice

Examples: crank boots, battery guard, fenders, water bottles, rack, locking bolts, additional set of wheels, ..., and any recommended/fun improvements really.

In addition, while exploring security options (e.g., Hublox, WheelBoltz, Pitlock, Pinhead, ..., weird ways to secure stuff) I can't figure out the sizes needed for any of this.

It's clear I'm a MTB newbie but I also commute the streets which might explain the idea of fenders/racks and increasing component security. I suspect some might claim installing the likes of a (removable) rack as heresy but what can I say :)

Last edited:

Rusty

E*POWAH BOSS
Jul 17, 2019
New Zealand
I just grabbed a cheap set of wheels from chainreaction to fit some slicks so I can do a few missions around town as swapping wheels is much easier than swapping tires constantly.
SICOMTBPRODUCTS has a wonderful rear guard. Up front I just use a MarshGuard.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles