2019 Turbo Levo Parts List

breaky33

Apr 12, 2019
Sydney Australia
Does anyone know if there is a parts list and diagram for the current Turbo Levo models. I have a Specialized 2019 Turbo Levo Comp Carbon and am wanting to order a bunch of spare bits and bolts etc.

salko

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Aug 29, 2019
SLO
Yeah, I already found this page, but they don't have bolts I'm looking for ...

thewrx

Sep 4, 2019
US
This refers to Stumpjumper.

Yes, most, not all parts, are interchangeable between stumpy's and levo's, and even other bikes. If you scroll to the bottom of any product it will give you a long list of models it applies to.

Saddleback51

Mar 16, 2020
Louisville, Kentucky, USA
Specialized apparently wants us to buy parts direct from your LBS so they can up-sell. It would be nice to be able to open a parts diagram and order what you need online and be able to do ALL firmware updates yourself instead of wasting half a day driving to a dealer. My local dealer was happy to sell me a Levo but clearly they are not excited about supporting them.

Tim1023

Aug 25, 2020
Hamburg, Germany
Specialized apparently wants us to buy parts direct from your LBS so they can up-sell. It would be nice to be able to open a parts diagram and order what you need online and be able to do ALL firmware updates yourself instead of wasting half a day driving to a dealer. My local dealer was happy to sell me a Levo but clearly they are not excited about supporting them.
Well that's crap! Maybe the forum admins could set up some kind of database to collect feedback about LBSs and give them a rating. A kind of mini Yelp for ebike dealers.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles