Addicted to my E's, and here's proof

Motoxfreak

Oct 5, 2018
San Antonio, Texas
It has been a few years since i first tried my first E-Bike after discovering Rob on EMTB on Youtube. Since then I have gone through a few different bikes. In my area in the U.S. there is nowhere hardly to rent or try one out so I have been buying and trying to see what feels best for me. Me, 60 years and these are keeping me young. Let me introduce the current stable from right to left: 2019 Kenevo, 2020 Kenevo, 2020 Norco VLT Sight, 2019 Levo S-Works, and just since last Friday the 2021 Trek Rail 9.7. I do have one more to add coming in two days is a 2021 Orbea M10 FS Wild. I am hoping to sell two or three in the next while. My losses have actually benefited many of my friends who usually buy the bikes off me. I consider myself an Ebike ambassador here and love to give out rides and take others out with me to see what its about. The conversion is slower here than Europe, but we are getting there and it is growing. Cheers to you all!

IMG_5352.jpeg

Mcharza

E*POWAH BOSS
Aug 10, 2018
Helsinki, Finland
For the longest time it was the 2019 Kenevo, as it would do everything. Then I got the S-Works Levo and put on the cascade linkage and astoria fork and shock from eXT and it is a whole new level and my favorite.
So many ebikes and EXT shock? Are you some kind of oil mogul from Texas? :LOL:

emtber

Oct 20, 2021
Seattle, WA
Your pic looks carefully done but if it was accidental, better not to post any text or pics that give away your identity or location or you'll likely have unwanted visitors. I've read about armed muggings on trails in Europe and now it's happening in the San Francisco Bay Area. A single woman, a father and son, and group of 3 riders were robbed last month, so there is no safety in small groups. So far it's happening where trails come close to paved roads so the thieves can load the bikes in to their SUV. Trailhead parking lots are also prime locations for muggings and break ins. Be careful out there.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles