Accessories I think Spesh should make.

ImSundee

Jan 20, 2020
Oxford
Just been going through my head how good it would be have these available and how spesh are missing something not officially offering them.

- Battery Dis charger - If you aren't going to ride your bike for a few weeks you should discharge down to 60-80% and not leave it at 100%, but what about us that can't get out to discharge it, and just need a way to discharge it down? Just seems common sense coming from other sports where we look after our batteries as best as possible for maximum performance. What do people currently do? Just not bother? Or do laps up and down the road in Turbo?

- Car/12v/24v Charger - I say car, but even from other sources is nice, for caravans ect. I'd personally like it for charging via the car, for weekends away with just a tent, to charge my bike up after days riding.

- SL Charger that doesn't need the battery in the bike - from what I understand it has to be in the bike to charge - what about the Range Extender tho? Surely that doesn't have to be connected to charge.

Paceman

Jul 8, 2019
Brighton
Just been going through my head how good it would be have these available and how spesh are missing something not officially offering them.

- Battery Dis charger - If you aren't going to ride your bike for a few weeks you should discharge down to 60-80% and not leave it at 100%, but what about us that can't get out to discharge it, and just need a way to discharge it down? Just seems common sense coming from other sports where we look after our batteries as best as possible for maximum performance. What do people currently do? Just not bother? Or do laps up and down the road in Turbo?

- Car/12v/24v Charger - I say car, but even from other sources is nice, for caravans ect. I'd personally like it for charging via the car, for weekends away with just a tent, to charge my bike up after days riding.

- SL Charger that doesn't need the battery in the bike - from what I understand it has to be in the bike to charge - what about the Range Extender tho? Surely that doesn't have to be connected to charge.

I'd hope the smart battery tech / firmware built in by Specialized would negate the need for battery dis-charging.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles