A Trek Rail 7 for me and my sweety...

befoot

May 1, 2020
Arizona
So, I've been riding and racing Mt Bikes for a very long time now, my first "race" was in 93. When I first started hearing about E-bikes my first response was "HELL NO!!!" I worried about trail user conflict and e-riders going too fast on our trails. I work for a bike shop that was also not to happy with this damn e-bike thing...one day a friend a local trail builder came in the shop and said he had arranged a HiBike demo...and suggested I go give one a try. I thought what the hell and headed over to the Demo wanting to hate these things so bad...But after riding trails for a few hours, I had to change my mind and felt better about the "damn e-bikes". After all most trail user conflict can be resolved through rider education. this holds true to that XC rider or Downhiller bombing trails with heavy hiking and equestrian traffic...there is a time and place to ride fast, and trail etiquette is everything....all this was about five or six years ago.

I will be turning sixty two this June...so happy B-day to me

have fun everyone...Cheers from Arizona

befoot

May 1, 2020
Arizona
just a note the day before Mothers day Christi and I did a 30+ mile ride she on the Rail me on the Full Stache....she hurt me guys, she hurt me good

Josh ebike devon

Apr 20, 2020
Devon, United Kingdom
So, I've been riding and racing Mt Bikes for a very long time now, my first "race" was in 93. When I first started hearing about E-bikes my first response was "HELL NO!!!" I worried about trail user conflict and e-riders going too fast on our trails. I work for a bike shop that was also not to happy with this damn e-bike thing...one day a friend a local trail builder came in the shop and said he had arranged a HiBike demo...and suggested I go give one a try. I thought what the hell and headed over to the Demo wanting to hate these things so bad...But after riding trails for a few hours, I had to change my mind and felt better about the "damn e-bikes". After all most trail user conflict can be resolved through rider education. this holds true to that XC rider or Downhiller bombing trails with heavy hiking and equestrian traffic...there is a time and place to ride fast, and trail etiquette is everything....all this was about five or six years ago.

I will be turning sixty two this June...so happy B-day to me

have fun everyone...Cheers from Arizona
Great colour

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles