Oct 10, 2020
North Yorkshire
Still waiting ?
F5A408F3-A093-4A99-B892-D292B9EDE33C.jpeg

St4nley

Subscriber
Nov 17, 2020
Derbyshire
I know what you mean, waiting for my Levo sl to arrive, had invisiframe a week now, was supposed to have the bike last Friday.

St4nley

Subscriber
Nov 17, 2020
Derbyshire
Hopefully mid July will arrive, was suppose to be ready this month.
Mine was physically in the shop in front of me, the were doing the Pdi check and firmware update and blew the motor...so waiting on a new motor for a new bike thats not even left the shop....not good vibes.

July will soon be here(y)

Planemo

E*POWAH Elite
Mar 12, 2021
Essex UK
Everything is telling me I need to get an invisiframe kit for my gloss electric blue Haibike which I am fairly sure will look like utter shite within a year. My skint ass however keeps telling me that 90 sovs delivered is a bit rich (although I know it isn't really)

j3ayy

Oct 10, 2020
North Yorkshire
Everything is telling me I need to get an invisiframe kit for my gloss electric blue Haibike which I am fairly sure will look like utter shite within a year. My skint ass however keeps telling me that 90 sovs delivered is a bit rich (although I know it isn't really)
If you email them you also get a discount code to save you some bunce ?

j3ayy

Oct 10, 2020
North Yorkshire
Hope it comes soon! I gave up waiting for the 9 after 6 months and bought an Orbea Wild M10 instead and only waited a month.
It’s very frustrating waiting ?
Yea hopefully just a couple more weeks ? I just know if i had chosen another bike i would of regretted it.

Planemo

E*POWAH Elite
Mar 12, 2021
Essex UK
If you email them you also get a discount code to save you some bunce ?

Really? I didn't know that. It certainly wasn't offered when I originally asked about a kit for my bike (which they didn't make at the time) and when they could have offered a discount on a 'universal' kit. Cheers tho, might be worth another email.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles