45NRTH Wrathlorde 26 x 4.2 Studded vs 45NRTH Wrathchild 26 x 4.6 Studded

fullfatmorta

Jan 2, 2022
Norway
Hey!

I got a Haibike Fullfatsix 10.0. Currently I'm waiting on both 45NRTH Wrathlorde 26 x 4.2 Studded and 45NRTH Wrathchild 26 x 4.6 Studded in the mail. My thought was that I was going to use the 4.6 in the front and 4.2 on the rear wheel, since 4.6 doesn't fit the rear. Is that the best for my use?

Im going to use my bike for 20km commute with a child trailer 5 days a week, plus winter mountain riding in my spare time. On my commute i have 6km with a lot of snow (if I ride early in the morning).

Thanks <3

thebarber

E*POWAH Elite
May 28, 2018
Norfeast
I think that's out of most folks ball park here fella.
We're mostly fat awld gets who ride over suspended bikes beyond our abilities and tell a story of megavalanch to a bored house wife if she hasn't already fukt off with the window cleaner.
Good luck anyway 💈🙃💈

fullfatmorta

Jan 2, 2022
Norway
Yes. I’ve tried my regular tyres for commuting in the snow. It works great. But every now and then there wlll be alot of ice on my route aswell.

ShooterChef

Apr 15, 2022
Norway
The 45NRTH 46 in front and 42 rear tyre is the best possible setup for Haibike fullfatsix
I use ebikes for everything from commuting , shopping, trailbiking, and most things in-between and that's a dream setup. For my fullfatsix I started with 40 Dillinger then a friend who is a wizard on riding frozen creeks and biking on the skaters ice told me to try his setup with 46 and 42. Even though the Dillinger are good the wider the better especially in various conditions.
Mid Norwegian winters varies from minus 30 degrees celsius and powder snow, to 0 degrees pouring rain, deep slush back to freezing with nothing but ice for kilometres after kilometres .

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles