3D printed Bosch Purion Centermount

Matthew87

Aug 8, 2019
Sweden
Hi!

I have 3D printed a Bosch Purion Centermount as I hate the look of the big Purion display next to the grips.
I almost never switch between modes when I ride, so no need for me to have the display close to the grips.
Also, this saves the display from damage when you flip the bike over.
I designed it so you can easily move the display when you want acess to tools in your steerer tube (OneUp etc).

Send me an email if you are interested in one.

[email protected]

Best regards,
Matthias

Bosch Centermount TOP.jpg

Bosch Centermount SIDE.jpg

Bosch Centermount FRONT.jpg

Bosch Centermount TOP FOLDED.jpg

Yos

Jan 4, 2021
Tel Aviv
Nice job.
I prefer to have the Purion display next to the grip even I don't use it a lot. Most of my rides are on ECO mode but when I've to switch mode I want to do it immediately without removing my hand from the handlebar.
So I also 3D printed an adaptor sitting on both grips creating space between Purion and ground.

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Looks nice, but putting the display there makes it vulnerable in the event of a crash. Ask me how I know...

I'd be interested in something that mounted the Purion in a similar manner to the Shimano display.

tomato paste

Mar 18, 2019
Germany
Thanks Matthias, your 3d printed center mount for the Purion display showed up in the mail today. We still need to work on routing our cables a bit, but we'll get that sorted eventually!

IMG_20210605_160105.jpg

IMG_20210605_160144.jpg

IMG_20210605_160210.jpg

IMG_20210605_160219.jpg

IMG_20210605_160233.jpg

Gazemtb

Dec 30, 2022
Burnham on sea
Hi!

I have 3D printed a Bosch Purion Centermount as I hate the look of the big Purion display next to the grips.
I almost never switch between modes when I ride, so no need for me to have the display close to the grips.
Also, this saves the display from damage when you flip the bike over.
I designed it so you can easily move the display when you want acess to tools in your steerer tube (OneUp etc).

Send me an email if you are interested in one.

[email protected]

Best regards,
Matthias

View attachment 49409

View attachment 49411

View attachment 49412

View attachment 49413
Really like the idea of this.....where can i get one from? also any one know if a rocker switch can be added to the Purion as this would bring the changing of modes to the bar yet keeping it minimal and you can see your modes etc on the down tube.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles