Levo Gen 3 2022 levo comp carbon rear shock swap

jjglass535

May 20, 2022
Tampa,Fl
I got a great deal on a 2023 rockshock super deluxe ultimate. Question is will it be a direct replacement for the fox float x or will I need new hardware. I haven't got the new shock in my hand yet but just want to be prepared later this week when it gets here.

Thanks

jjglass535

May 20, 2022
Tampa,Fl
Can't anyone help me out on this. Just wondering if I need anything special or will the rockshox just bolt right on with my existing hardware

Pauliemon

Sep 14, 2020
Northern California, USA
Should bolt on. Does it have bushings? What model/year bike? What brand of shock is it replacing? Generally if you're replacing say RS with another RS you can switch the bushings. Generally not always. If your current shock has some time on it you might want replace your bushings. Kind of hard for us to say without more info.

jjglass535

May 20, 2022
Tampa,Fl
Should bolt on. Does it have bushings? What model/year bike? What brand of shock is it replacing? Generally if you're replacing say RS with another RS you can switch the bushings. Generally not always. If your current shock has some time on it you might want replace your bushings. Kind of hard for us to say without more info.
Like I said in the first post it's a 22 levo comp with the fox float x. The new shock is a super deluxe ultimate. It has the metal bushings installed on the new shock. The current shock is 3 months old and it's getting replaced so no need for new bushings

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles