2022 cube stereo hybrid with smart system 155mm cranks fitment ,software/firmware.

Funkeydunk

Subscriber
May 28, 2019
Uk
The Sw is programmed to a specific crank length so maybe a chat with your LBS. It may need cube to alter some parameters so it doesn’t upset the puter. I know some people have trouble when they change their chainring, as the revelations of the crank aren’t what it’s expecting so it shuts down.

Tepi

Nov 18, 2018
Finland
Fitting Hope 155 mm kammet vaativat ohjelmisto- tai laiteohjelmiston muutoksia. Ristiriitaisen tiedon saaminen.
Bosch Gen 2 vaatii säätöä ,itsellä ohjelmoitu on 155mm,kampi. Lyhyt kampi vaatii voimaa enemmän ,vertaa 170mm,alkuperäinen.

Bummers

Mar 12, 2022
UK
The Sw is programmed to a specific crank length so maybe a chat with your LBS. It may need cube to alter some parameters so it doesn’t upset the puter. I know some people have trouble when they change their chainring, as the revelations of the crank aren’t what it’s expecting so it shuts down.
Crank length doesn't change chainring circumference, it won't have any effect except reducing your torque due to shorter crank length.

Beaker2135

Subscriber
May 13, 2021
Cumbria
@Bummers is right, crank length isn’t a variable in the programming, chainring size is but I’ve changed mine and the world didn’t die

I’m running a Bosch Gen 2 on a Cube Stereo Hybrid 160 AT

Standard 16T and 11-48 with 165
I’m on 18T and 11-50 with 155

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles