Sold 2022 Cube Stereo Hybrid 160 HPC SL 750 27.5 Large: £4,650 **0 miles** Unridden

Rarekind

Aug 31, 2020
Hampshire
s-l1600-3.jpg

s-l1600-2.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Bike / Product Year: 2022
Manufacturer: Cube
Model: 2022 Cube Stereo Hybrid 160 HPC SL 750 27.5

Size Large
Asking Price: £4,750
Location RG27

Description
2022 Cube Stereo Hybrid 160 HPC SL 750 27.5 Electric Mountain Bike in Desert/Black colour LARGE

The bike has tyres converted to tubeless setup (inner tubes included in listing) and also a full Invisishield kit, specific to this model and size supplied (but not fitted)

This bike is brand new, unridden with full Cube warranty.

Sorry no offers accepted.

Last edited:

Rarekind

Aug 31, 2020
Hampshire
Thats a good question I was assuming so.

If it is, then that's fine. If not then I'd be fully committed to being involved in the unlikely event of a claim.

Rarekind

Aug 31, 2020
Hampshire
Bike is for sale as we have a large building project going on and I've had a word with myself about priorities.

Having a sellathon to ensure we get building work done before baby due in October!

Rarekind

Aug 31, 2020
Hampshire
Hi Andy, yes in the Basingstoke area.

Really looking for £4,750.

You’re very welcome to view the bike if your local.

Andybow

Aug 6, 2022
Exeter uk
thanks for that mate, I’m in Devon, so not local but I’m looking at a bike tomorrow and if that isn’t right then I’ll let you know asap

RipGroove

Jun 3, 2022
Glos/UK
For reference I spoke to my local Cube dealer recently and the warranties are not transferrable. If you remained friendly with the original owner then they could submit any warranty claims on your behalf though.

RipGroove

Jun 3, 2022
Glos/UK
I think the price is what's putting people off tbh, my mate bought the exact same bike, same size, same colour, same spec etc brand new in a local branch of a national chain shop last weekend for £4999 included a first service after so many miles. So from a buyer's point of view although yours is as new and unridden a lot of people would rather pay the £350 extra and have brand new one of their own complete with warranty and first service etc. I know you said you help with any warranty issues which is great but it always adds a layer of uncertainty for a new buyer as after the sale you might just decide you can't be bothered (not implying you would but it's always a possibility).

Last edited:

Rarekind

Aug 31, 2020
Hampshire
Yep, I totally understand that, and accept that in the end it may not sell.

There is very limited supply of these (particularly in this colour), where this is available to ride today.

Also to convert to tubeless cost me £30 and the Invisishield kit was £85, so there's a little more value there as well.

RipGroove

Jun 3, 2022
Glos/UK
Yep, I totally understand that, and accept that in the end it may not sell.

There is very limited supply of these (particularly in this colour), where this is available to ride today.

Also to convert to tubeless cost me £30 and the Invisishield kit was £85, so there's a little more value there as well.
I totally see why it's priced as it is, it's just a tricky sell being so new that the price has to be similar to a new one.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles