Levo Gen 2 2021 Turbo Levo Comp Rear Axle -HELP please

mxracer546

Jun 7, 2020
Florida
I need item 3 the rear axle for the life of me I can not seem to find one here in Florida. I am also missing item 4 the shim. My LBS has been NO help! It’s a Roval rim with a DT Swiss hub not sure which DT Hub? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
dt350diag-png.1285049

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
Not sure why you posted details of a 142mm rear hub.................the Levo rear hub is boost...ie 148mm.
I would have thought the safest way to get definitive advise is to contact Specialized or a Specialized LBS. As far as I know Specialized stated that the hub internals were DT Swiss, infering they did not chose to take a full DT Swiss hub assembly for some reason. The hub shell may not therefore be DT Swiss..... but they did not specify beyond that. The most likely DT Swiss candidate for the hub axle is however the DT Swiss 350 (note there is a standard 350 and a hybrid 350 but seeing both are 12mm I assue they are the same as far as the axle is concerned).

mxracer546

Jun 7, 2020
Florida
My LBS which is a Specialized only dealer have no idea how to get the part which baffles me. So I am stuck with a bike that is not rideable due to the rear axle (#3). That is why I am trying to find one. I am certainly not a bicycle mechanic. If there is a schematic of the hub you reference I would be very appreciative if you could post it. Thanks

Binhill1

🍊 Tango Man 🍊
Mar 7, 2019
Scotland
I need item 3 the rear axle for the life of me I can not seem to find one here in Florida. I am also missing item 4 the shim. My LBS has been NO help! It’s a Roval rim with a DT Swiss hub not sure which DT Hub? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
dt350diag-png.1285049
I had same issue was told by dealer shim is not available as a spare part . Its got a chamfer one end. My cassette was binding .

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles