Bathgate
Screenshot_20210129-155301_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210129-155251_Chrome.jpg

Bike / Product Year: 2020
Manufacturer: Stans
Model: Stans dart
Asking Price: 15 all in
Location Bathgate

Description No longer in packaging but never used. Plenty of youtube reviews of them

Price is £10 less than rrp so my price is firm

Jasext

Mar 27, 2020
Swansea Valley
Ive messaged him about the valves for sale and posted on the sale post. he has been online often but not responding, not looking good im afraid

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
I wouldn't give up hope yet. They have a lot of stuff for sale/sold and might just be overwhelmed at the moment and/or have other things going on which might be taking up more of their time. If you read back they have met up with people to exchange things sold.

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Agree - I’ve had a PM from someone who’s met up with them to purchase so are legit seller. Hopefully all is good and works out.

kernowlogic

Nov 27, 2020
Cornwall
I must admit, before posting earlier I had read through all the recent buy/ sell posts of his and noticed there had been (what appeared to be) some face to face sales. I'd like to have given them the benefit of the doubt, but if there was a proper reason, it would've been worthwhile nipping this speculation in the bud before it escalates. A brief DM or reply to this post they looked at earlier would've done that and shown some courtesy at least. I'll leave it at that. If the item arrives then great, if not- fortunately no big loss.

Woodyboy

Dec 10, 2020
Uk
I bought a torch 2 weeks back and arrived as stated, I’m waiting on a helmet over a week now and not a word or helmet. Seems an honest guy so maybe something up.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles