2020/2021 Stereo Hybrid 140 TM frame size?

Zerocoxib

Sep 21, 2020
Croatia
Hello all,
I am considering buying TM 140 2020 (maybe 2021) but the frame size charts seems puzzling for my height. I am 180 cm (81 cm inseam - so rather shortish legs) and I'd like to hear what frame sizes you opted for and are you satisfied (without additional fittings). Thanks.

ggx

Dec 10, 2018
Sintra
I allways like to advise: Test ride bikes and make your minde about size. All people can fit in a range of sizes and bikes,
depending on preferences, terrain, etc. . Size reference for you supose it´s around L. Again, test ride if possible.

Zerocoxib

Sep 21, 2020
Croatia
I allways like to advise: Test ride bikes and make your minde about size. All people can fit in a range of sizes and bikes,
depending on preferences, terrain, etc. . Size reference for you supose it´s around L. Again, test ride if possible.
Thanks. But the thing is I will be ordering it from web shop abroad since it'll take few months longer for my local Cube dealers to be able to obtain those models, so unfortunately test ride isn't possible.

GMLS

Jun 22, 2020
Surrey
I'm exactly 5'8 and half with 29 1/2 inside leg.I'm in the middle of the range for a medium and it fits me spot on I demo'd a large with the seat forward and bar rolled back and that was also OK.The sizing guide for their MTB's seem accurate.

Reallycristoff

Sep 30, 2020
F.O.D
Hello all,
I am considering buying TM 140 2020 (maybe 2021) but the frame size charts seems puzzling for my height. I am 180 cm (81 cm inseam - so rather shortish legs) and I'd like to hear what frame sizes you opted for and are you satisfied (without additional fittings). Thanks.

im 6ft4 and the 22" frame suits me perfectly.

As others have said, a test ride could save you a whole work of hassle if you end up with an incorrect frame size.

Akiwi

🐸 Kermit Elite 🐸
Feb 6, 2019
Olching, Germany
I'm 1.8m tall and have the 20" Stereo Hybrid 160 TM. Seems perfect for me. The only thing is I think I would benefit from a longer seat dropper post.

Nails1979

Aug 4, 2020
Durham
I'm exactly 5'8 and half with 29 1/2 inside leg.I'm in the middle of the range for a medium and it fits me spot on I demo'd a large with the seat forward and bar rolled back and that was also OK.The sizing guide for their MTB's seem accurate.
I'm 5.7 and a 1/2 and 29 leg. Have a medium but cant help think a small but would of been fine aswell. bike fits well but even with seat dropped all the way down I dont have much stand over height

Oct 4, 2020
GB
i just rode both, an 18 and 20. Similar height and leg to you. Both fitted but I preferred the overall feel of the 18.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles