2019 Turbo Levo Delivery Countdown

mikie711

Sep 18, 2018
Scotland
Now expected: January 2019

Edinburgh Bike Coop just called to say they have been advised that delivery is now delayed until January.
Not a happy camper :mad:
I've never waited this long for a car never mind a bike.

Edit: Spoke to Edinburgh Bike today and they said that they have a very good relationship with Specialized and will try to find out why it's delayed by so long. Frustrating as they now have comp carbons in stock so my switch my order, but would then miss out on the larger battery.

Further update yesterday, bike will now be ready for collection on 3rd November. If this comes off then top job by Edinburgh Bike Co-op ;)

galaga187

E*POWAH Master
Apr 15, 2018
Wroughton
Bike: 2019 Levo carbon comp L blue/tint
Ordered: 22 September 2018
Original date Expected: End November 2018
1st Revised date Expected: first week Dec
NEW Revised Date IN STOCK NOW :)

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Glad to see you made your mind up! Enjoy it.

Get over to FoD as soon as you can.

galaga187

E*POWAH Master
Apr 15, 2018
Wroughton
Glad to see you made your mind up! Enjoy it.

Get over to FoD as soon as you can.
Will do mate - I visited for my birthday with the Mrs on Friday. Treated myself to a car park pass so she'll want me to get my moneys worth :) Have you done your coaching event yet?

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
No. Work sent me on a training course instead.

lmartins

Sep 19, 2018
Portugal
Waiting on a Levo Comp since September, still without any indication of when can I expect to get it. Anyone getting a similar experience?

irinotecan

Sep 24, 2018
New York
Ordered my bike in September, and initially had a delivery planned for November. In November this changed to mid-December. In early December, my LBS called and told me that this had been changed to February. Last week they called to tell me that they had received a notification that the bike would arrive next Wednesday. I went by the shop on Friday just to plan ahead, and found them putting my bike together. Today was my first ride.
WOW!!!
Whisper quiet. I can't hear the motor unless I am going uphill at high cadence. I thought I was going to like it... I love this beast!!

1545618784302.jpeg

Stridor

Sep 25, 2018
Australia
Congrats irinotecan, she looks like a beaut!

I was the second poster on this thread right after you. I also ordered at launch (Sept 19), was told October, then November, then early December, then "Definitely by Christmas, lucky you ordered when you did!". Well it is Christmas Eve as I write this and … no bike :(

Did your bike come with the 4 or 3 bolt pattern motor cover?

irinotecan

Sep 24, 2018
New York
Congrats irinotecan, she looks like a beaut!

I was the second poster on this thread right after you. I also ordered at launch (Sept 19), was told October, then November, then early December, then "Definitely by Christmas, lucky you ordered when you did!". Well it is Christmas Eve as I write this and … no bike :(

Did your bike come with the 4 or 3 bolt pattern motor cover?

4 bolts and sponge.

Halcon

Apr 27, 2018
Texas
Levo Large Carbon Comp Blue- Location Texas, USA
Ordered 9/18/18
Original Delivery Date End of November
2nd Delivery Date End of December
NOW End of April 2019
-I am so pissed at Specialized- I told them if it is not here in 3 weeks I am canceling.
UPDATE- I guess yelling at the LBS and the Specialized Rep helped- It is being shipped now and will be here in a week.
The squeaky wheel gets the grease

Last edited:

atcspaul

Dec 28, 2018
Portage, Michigan
Ordered 9/18/18
NOW End of April 2019
-I am so pissed at Specialized- I told them if it is not here in 3 weeks I am canceling.
UPDATE- I guess yelling at the LBS and the Specialized Rep helped- It is being shipped now and will be here in a week.
Great news. I have the same bike on order and when I saw April my heart sank big time. Thank you for the update. Mine is supposed to be in February and hoping it is sooner and not later

irinotecan

Sep 24, 2018
New York
Ordered 9/18/18
NOW End of April 2019

My LBS guys also harassed their Specialized rep on multiple occasions. I guess that may have prompted Specialized to deliver sooner than their third promised date.

crazyethnic

Sep 26, 2018
Australia Victoria
Payed for my levo expert up front to get the earliest delivery months ago, if its not in early Jan will cancel and either go rocky mountain powerplay which looks fantastic or pay another $500 and go the Intense Tazer which has the best spec I have seen on a E Bike. No need to wait when there are so many great bikes out there.

atcspaul

Dec 28, 2018
Portage, Michigan
Payed for my levo expert up front to get the earliest delivery months ago, if its not in early Jan will cancel and either go rocky mountain powerplay which looks fantastic or pay another $500 and go the Intense Tazer which has the best spec I have seen on a E Bike. No need to wait when there are so many great bikes out there.
I am also looking at the Tazer. If bike date changed any more I am going to cancel and get one also. I also paid in advance

Last edited:

atcspaul

Dec 28, 2018
Portage, Michigan
sad part is they got us by the nuts. Nothing out their looks like the levo except non ebikes. In the usa midwest they still are not accepted so want to be stealthy and ride unnoticed

TurboedMarin

Oct 24, 2018
California
I just got off the phone with my LBS. My blue comp carbon in xl finally arrived! Bike was ordered in mid October. Going to go pick it up tomorrow. I was told it came with the sponge - will have to see about the four bolts. Can’t wait to give it a good ride. Of course it has to get delivered just as rain storms are forecasted here in NoCal for the next several days. Will send pics and my thoughts soon.

Mattwilko92

Aug 22, 2018
Staffordshire, UK
Ordered my carbon comp from Chris @ Berkshire, no idea when delivery will be! They certainly arent local but the experience and price will hopefully be worth the trip!

Halcon

Apr 27, 2018
Texas
I ordered mine the day it came out (Sept 18). The first delivery date was end of Nov, that was changed to end of Dec because of the motor issue. I called at the end of Dec and they said April! I called the Specialized rep and told him either it was delivered end of Jan or I was canceling my order. One week later it was delivered and I picked it up yesterday!
If you have one on order and they are screwing you around just threaten to cancel and to tell everyone your experience and they will get it done, hopefully.
2019 Levo Carbon Comp Large Blue.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles