2019 Turbo Levo Delivery Countdown

RickW

Oct 2, 2018
UK
aquamarine blue small for the other half, large s works for me - should have it end of this month / first week Nov

r23ves

Oct 11, 2018
Yorkshire
Medium for the misses, Large base model for myself. Ordered yesterday. Expecting delivery tommorrow. (specializedconceptstore.co.uk / UK)

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
To all the people moaning about extended delivery times, would you rather have a bike with a known fault or wait until it’s fixed? Spesh are doing the right thing here, delaying delivery because of something that’s out of their control. Remember, this is Brose’s issue, not Spesh’s.

GuyBerry

Sep 26, 2018
Belgium
To all the people moaning about extended delivery times, would you rather have a bike with a known fault or wait until it’s fixed? Spesh are doing the right thing here, delaying delivery because of something that’s out of their control. Remember, this is Brose’s issue, not Spesh’s.
Agree on the responsibility Spec takes, but is it a Brose issue, or an assembly problem?

Stridor

Sep 25, 2018
Australia

Irrespective of who is at fault, I didn't order a frame from Spesh and a motor from Brose and a battery from Panasonic. I ordered a complete bike from Spesh and they have to own all parts of it. They make a big deal of how they worked with Brose to modify the motor and electronics to their own spec. Great, did they at least then test it?

Finally it appears (according to comments on this thread) that Spesh customers in European markets are getting much earlier delivery estimates (despite the motor recall) even when they ordered the bike much later than those not in Europe. Even accounting for shipping, it is literally hours/days vs several months. I hope you can appreciate why that leaves a very bad impression.

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
Does anyone know if any of the other bikes with the Brose Mag S have the issue?

duk916

Jul 12, 2018
New Zealand
Bike: 2019 Levo S Works
Ordered: 10th October 2018
Expected: March 2019
Upgrades have been sorted out as well.

Highflyer

Patreon
Mar 29, 2018
Northern Ireland
I've just ordered the S-works Levo 2019, been given a UK delivery date of Feb. Apparently should get once of the very first in the UK.

Ordered my S-Works. Date has slipped now TWICE !! Over 9 week delay. My last S-Works was ordered in December and arrived in March. Good luck everyone.

C V

Oct 17, 2018
Switzerland
Hello! Can anyone advise if you'll get your bike faster if you preorder from a retailer as opposed for waiting for them to come into the shop? I understand that delivery has been delayed due to the motor noise, but I'm wondering if preorders might get sent out faster or if they'll all just get delivered when they get delivered. Currently live in Europe.
Thanks!

Nando Lope

Sep 30, 2018
Jaca y Zaragoza
Hi! I ordered my comp carbon XL on September 20th and I’ve just been told I’ll receive it next week!!! I’m so excited.... It is in a local shop placed in a little town in the Pyrenees (North of Spain)

Primozzz

Oct 12, 2018
Slovenia
Bike: 2019 Turbo Levo FSR 29
Ordered: 19th October 2018
Expected: Mid November 2018*

*Now, let's see when/if delays will occur

Thomas

Aug 29, 2018
Europe
Bike: 2019 Turbo Levo FSR 29
Ordered: 19th October 2018
Expected: Mid November 2018*

*Now, let's see when/if delays will occur

Order mine in september(SLO), still no delivery date. :unsure: Don't know where did you get expected date or they are just guessing?

Primozzz

Oct 12, 2018
Slovenia
Order mine in september(SLO), still no delivery date. :unsure: Don't know where did you get expected date or they are just guessing?

Could be that they are guessing, but they told me today that they estimate 10 days delivery. I have time till spring ?
I’ll keep you updated. Where in Slo. you ordered?

Thomas

Aug 29, 2018
Europe
Could be that they are guessing, but they told me today that they estimate 10 days delivery. I have time till spring ?
I’ll keep you updated. Where in Slo. you ordered?
BL Sport, I'm aiming more on january, :cautious:
Won't be riding the bike until march, but would like to start working on the project. Winter is coming.:coffee:

GunnyAmp

Aug 25, 2018
Gunnison, CO
My Hyper / Black size Large Base model is supposed to arrive at LBS today. Will probably be tomorrow before I take delivery. Pics soon.

Scoobaru

Sep 6, 2018
Scotland
Ordered Large Carbon Expert in Green (UK shop Pedal Power)
Ordered- Oct 10
Original Delivery Date- Late Feb 2019
New Delivery Date- TODAY!

So I got a call saying my bike is in the shop, they weren't sure why is it so much earlier than expected but hey-ho. I need to get a 0% Purchases credit card first so I won't be picking it up for a couple of weeks which gives me time to try and sell my Strive.

GunnyAmp

Aug 25, 2018
Gunnison, CO
IMG_0184.jpg

Finally here! Charging tonight and picking up tomorrow in TN.

bend

Aug 31, 2018
France
Bike: 2019 Levo Comp Carbon
Ordered: 27th September 2018
Expected: 15th October 2018
Delivered: 26th October 2018 (yay!)

Harmialized

Oct 15, 2018
Netherlands
@ my dealer Rings goirle there are still some Levo bikes available for direct delivery. As far as I know he has 1 base model in Medium , 1 Comp (blue) in Large and if I am right also a medium expert. For those who want to ride directly it is worth contacting them.
Ask for Erwin.

mikie711

Sep 18, 2018
Scotland
Bike: 2019 Levo Expert
Ordered: 18th Sept 2018
Expected: 30th November 2018

Now expected: January 2019

Edinburgh Bike Coop just called to say they have been advised that delivery is now delayed until January.
Not a happy camper :mad:
I've never waited this long for a car never mind a bike.

Edit: Spoke to Edinburgh Bike today and they said that they have a very good relationship with Specialized and will try to find out why it's delayed by so long. Frustrating as they now have comp carbons in stock so my switch my order, but would then miss out on the larger battery.

Last edited:

GuyBerry

Sep 26, 2018
Belgium
Bike: 2019 Levo Expert
Ordered: 18th September 2018
Expected: 3th October 2018
Shop/Location: Kalmthout/ Belgium

Checked today with the shop, due to a QA/QC check, delayed by 3-4 weeks, so end October, begin November. I'm first in line for our region.

Arrived 25th October !

Norange

Jul 29, 2018
Wiltshire
Saw a nice delivery of new Levi at the LBS today, expecting to be built up this week. As above, if anyone is after something specific I'm happy to check what they've got for you. Am in Wiltshire.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles