Screenshot_20210626-090319.jpg

Screenshot_20210626-090227.jpg

Bike / Product Year: 2019
Manufacturer: Specialized
Model: Levo Turbo Comp Carbon

Size XL
Asking Price: £4000 OVNO
Location Berkshire

Description For sale: my Specialized Levo Comp Carbon. Seeing as my body has decided to rebel against me, I am having to give up on the MTB scene. My loss, your gain I guess...

This is the XL size frame and has the standard 500W/hr battery. All firmware is up to date with 100% battery health (see photos)

Purchased from new (Berkshire Cycles) the bike has seen little use over the year (some obvious reasons, some not so obvious). It sports Nukeproof Carbon Bars - for a slightly higher rise - and a TF Tuned Fox shock - the originals (Shock, Handlebars) will be included in the sale together with the fitted Superstar pedals. The bike has Invisiframe fitted and bears very few signs of use. Charger, manuals and Swat tool (In the headstock) are also included in the sale however I'm unable to locate the bottle cage at the moment - If/when it turns up I'll let you know.

I also have a Levociraptor for the bike, which I fitted, rode once and thought "I don't need this" and removed it. I also have a Lupine harness for a direct feed from the battery to a lamp but never got around to fitting it. It's brand new in the bag. Both items will be included in the sale.

Collection in person please or depending on location I may deliver, meet halfway etc.

Thanks for looking

Phil

MuddyFunster

Jul 7, 2019
Uk
Hi All,

Bike is provisionally sold, pending payment/collection. I will mark as sold when completed.

Thanks for looking and thanks EMTB!

Phil

MuddyFunster

Jul 7, 2019
Uk
Hi All,

Just to confirm; the bike has been delivered and paid for. Marking thread SOLD.

The new owner is a thoroughly nice chap and I hope he has as much fun as I did with it.

Many thanks

Howz

Oct 12, 2019
Chester
Hi All,

Just to confirm; the bike has been delivered and paid for. Marking thread SOLD.

The new owner is a thoroughly nice chap and I hope he has as much fun as I did with it.

Many thanks

Thanks for meeting up………..bike is awesome ???

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles