For Sale (BIKE) 2019 Rocky mountain altitude powerplay c70 as new Altitude powerplay c70: 5200

Altedem

May 27, 2018
Wales
20190829_162205.jpg

Bike / Product Year: 2019
Manufacturer: Rocky mountain altitude powerplay c70 as new
Model: Altitude powerplay c70
Asking Price: 5200

Description: Rocky Mountain altitude powerplay C70 2019 emtb LARGE

This is one of the top emtb you can buy. I looked st emtb for over 12months and demo numerous models and to me personally none compared to the rocky mountain.
This bike has done around 15-20 MILES and is as new.
Extras I had fitted are hope discs,stem and seat clamp.
Renthal fatbar 800mm with ergon grips. And a topped bottle holder.
The bike was bought brand new from my local bike shop and has no outstanding finance etc.
The reason for sale is personal and have decided to sell the bike whilst it's as new and will not be messed with.
From what I can gather there is no difference in the 2020 bikes just maybe colour but I think this takes some beating.
I will not be giving it away due to its condition and extras but someone will have a bargain.
Since the extras were fitted after first ride it has NOT been used.!
Bank transfer prefered and bike will not be released until funds cleared.
I have all the paperwork and charger etc.
I have right to remove at anytime as advertised elsewhere
Thanks.
The bike has been ceramic coated for protection and longevity of frame and components and for ease of cleaning.
The new owner is getting a brand new bike with a massive saving over new and won't be disappointed.

Rip7

Nov 9, 2018
Worksop
Hi how does it work regarding warranty like is it transferable,how long left and where does it need to go if needing warranty repair?
Cheers

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles