Levo Gen 2 2019 Levo Custom Build...from FSR to S-Works and beyond

TheLexus

Sep 22, 2018
Germany/Saxony
@All Mountain Coaching Hi, nice build. I'm on the same boat by getting the base model and upgrade it. But i have to wait for a bike that i can buy :rolleyes: . A question to the dropper: Do you know if i need additional parts like clamps for the internal routing (maybe spec does not install things on the base model...)

All Mountain Coaching

E*POWAH Elite
Oct 3, 2018
GB
@All Mountain Coaching Hi, nice build. I'm on the same boat by getting the base model and upgrade it. But i have to wait for a bike that i can buy :rolleyes: . A question to the dropper: Do you know if i need additional parts like clamps for the internal routing (maybe spec does not install things on the base model...)
No parts needed. It's a real pita though, the spesh mechanic said, using linked spokes and the like to get it routed. He also said he wouldn't like to do a hydraulic one.

All Mountain Coaching

E*POWAH Elite
Oct 3, 2018
GB
Yass!
20190115_103135.jpeg

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
I think take em off on yours, or go for the blue graphics kit. Mount them up with the stickers on and see what it look like first though.

Fox-36-Fork-Stickers-2018-2019-grip2-blue-300x300.jpg

All Mountain Coaching

E*POWAH Elite
Oct 3, 2018
GB
If I go custom, you can choose 2 colours, so I'd probably go with above, then change the fox to match the nice blue.

Out of interest... How do you get the RGB or # number for the nice blue top colour match??

Kangr

Patreon
Sep 14, 2018
Stoke on Trent
If you want complete custom colours then merge decals can put together anything you want. i saw some the other day with acid florescent tie die pattern

mark.ai

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Jul 10, 2018
Windermere
I'd probably go with the stealth black ones too as you have a good balance with the current decals - but I'm sure black & light blue would look good as well!

Xeretic

Feb 11, 2019
Russia
i ordered a Expert Levo 19 and want to Change the rear shock to a Fox Flaot X2. DOes somebody know what Kind of bushings i need?
I also have question on the shock replacement to FOX, any plug and play solutions to still maintain the 150 mm travel?

All Mountain Coaching

E*POWAH Elite
Oct 3, 2018
GB
So... I've done about 600 trail miles and 250 road miles so far.

The chain guide broke weeks ago, it was replaced without issue but I've not bothered putting it on.

There's some shifting issues now. A clicking on just one gear and last weekend it did a few ghost shifts, so I'll report back on that.

The cranks have lost their paint, but the paint elsewhere is fine. The invisiframe is doing it's job.

The shock seems to lose air gradually over a period of a fortnight say. I don't know why that is. I've still not bloody set the shockwiz up on it.

Most will know I've been having power cable issues. Spesh are looking into that. It turns on/off on its own, the button doesn't always work and have been using the charge port.

Apart from those minor issues the bike is bloody brilliant. I use it daily and can't wait to get to the trails. It beats me up every time I ride it hard, like a full body workout.

I just love it.

Getting very positive comments out and about about it. I let pretty much anyone have a go on it who I meet and they've been impressed.

I won't be doing any more mods to it now, maybe ever. Just maintenance and seasonal tyre swaps.
20190225_161818.jpeg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles