2019 Fantic Integra 160 race

Tim29

Jul 10, 2018
Left the building
Got a chance to run the 2019 160 integra Enduro race on trout pond enduro with a DH run.
Have to say they made some great improvements.
After reviewing the specs listed on it there a number of changes that’s not in print.
So here what i found in just a short overview of the bike not listed.
Crank arms are 5mm shorter, front forks are debon air rc3, fork offset is 42mm / standard vs is 51mm, mavic wheels are 29x30mm internal not 28mm of standard model.
So my first impression was i been wanting the 42mm offset and was excited to try it.
The 29er front has always felt a touch slow in tight sections and a bit more work in the tight stuff.
Well the 42mm offset ended that. Bike turns in lightning fast for 26er at a 29er, has the speed and chunk mobbing of 29er and is rock solid at speed. The bike feels 5lbs lighter then standard model with a lively feel and great pop, but just shreds the corners.
I expect this bike to get high reviews from all mags because as for now it’s best all around handling Ebike i have ridden.
I have never been able to throw a leg over a new bike at the top of a run and throw down a rec pace run Without a getting used to bike trail runs.

Major Major

Sep 24, 2018
Krakow, Poland
Do you know if anything has changed for the 180 race? Fantic website still mentions the RC Lyrik, not the RCT3 so you’re right - not in print. Gotta say - I’m pretty stoked for a test ride on one, sadly not before March...

Any noticeable difference to your 180 on the uphill / flats? Better power transfer / efficiency?

Tim29

Jul 10, 2018
Left the building
No the 180 climbs good, i only lock the rear on chunky climbs to reduce pedal strikes.
I didn’t do enough climbin on 160 race to give a true climbing comparison.
Looks like i will be getting one in a few weeks and after a few days of same trail data and times i will update if i find anything on climbing data.
Keep in mind i typically ride my 180 with a 27.5x40mm internal rear wheel with 2.8 DHR2.
And a 29x38mm with 2.6 hans damf up front.
But i do that a 36mm rear with a 2.6 she and a 32mm front with DHF.
I will end up swapping the tires and wheels between the two bikes to give fair comparison.

I didn’t get a chance to spec out the 180 race to see what’s different it’s not here yet. Hoping it comes tomorrow.

Major Major

Sep 24, 2018
Krakow, Poland
Awesome, thanks. I appreciate all info on the Integra as it ticks most of my boxes and blows Spesh out of the water price-wise. I also have a LBS nearby so it’s near the top of the list right now.

Good reviews are lacking, sadly, so I will very happy to hear as much detail as possible. Thanks in advance.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles