Levo Gen 2 150mm Oneup dropper fits size small carbon Levo

RebornRider

May 31, 2019
NorCal USA
Yesterday I thought I would be writing a whiny post about how the hidden Shadow Loop bracket prevented sufficient dropper post insertion to get an acceptable saddle height with a Oneup 150mm dropper on my 2019 carbon frame Levo.

I had already been cursing that bracket as I tried to thread the two legs of the dropper cable through the frame. I finally got the cable threaded and attached on both ends, and then I slid the dropper into the seat tube. THUNK! A solid thunk that happened before I reached the insertion guesstimate mark on the dropper. Rather than have a temper tantrum and break something, I went to bed angry.

I finished the installation today, and much joy ensued! The saddle height is perfect with the dropper post about 1mm above the Shadow Loop bracket.

I have really short legs - 28 inch inseam. If your legs are at least that long, there's a good chance you can replace the factory 125mm dropper with a 150mm Oneup on a size small carbon Levo. It looks like the alloy frame has the same Shadow Loop bracket position.

ShadowLoopBracket.jpg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles