What did you do to your Levo/Kenevo today?

Bota

Oct 2, 2018
Stuttgart, Germany
83C68916-1850-46CB-B85C-A1C3FFA43027.jpeg
Fox 38 arrived this morning. First ride set for Saturday morning

mazukea

Feb 1, 2020
Hawaii
It was exactly what I was looking for. I still have to work at setup but it was way more plush than the lyric.

Thanks for the reply. Couple of questions. I noticed that the Orange forks come from the factory set at 180mm. Did you change it to have it set at like 150/160? Did you need to buy anything to make the fork fit? Or is it just a straight swap?

Bota

Oct 2, 2018
Stuttgart, Germany
Thanks for the reply. Couple of questions. I noticed that the Orange forks come from the factory set at 180mm. Did you change it to have it set at like 150/160? Did you need to buy anything to make the fork fit? Or is it just a straight swap?
My Kenevo is 180mm so that is what I ordered. I ordered from Worldwidecyclery and they had a drop down to choose the travel you want/need. Their website is pretty easy but you can always call or email.

mazukea

Feb 1, 2020
Hawaii
My Kenevo is 180mm so that is what I ordered. I ordered from Worldwidecyclery and they had a drop down to choose the travel you want/need. Their website is pretty easy but you can always call or email.
I didn’t realize you had a Kenevo. I was just mesmerized by the orange 38 that i didn’t even look at the rest of the bike. Lol.
The orange color is reserved for the 180mm travel. But I heard you can change the travel by just swapping out the internals. I think that’s the route I’m going to have to go. Now I just gotta find some place to order it from. I like WorldWideCyclery too. Especially since they have free shipping to Hawaii. Which is super rare. Most places don’t honor their free shipping to Hawaii and Alaska 95% of the time.

artzicat1

Mar 3, 2019
israel
Hi no pic but did the nasty
whent over the bars on a fast dh turn on loose tore the fornt wheel of the rim broke a spoke at rear and bent my rear derailer or derailer arm
now my poor levo is sick plus dinged the rear shock yoke .maneged to fix evrething execpt broken spoke poor levo :cool:

wepn

The Barking Owl ?
Jul 18, 2019
AU
Personally I’d have those chairs turned around the other way. ?
Yes I've noticed that I pay much less attention to bike maintenance when on the concrete floor of the garage. I've decided to get an inexpensive low level polyurethane sofa futon to make all those necessary procedures a bit less painful on my back & knees. This futon costs less than d3o kneepads though they help too.

standard-2.jpg

Kimmoi

Jul 6, 2018
Finland
Burgtec 50mm riser Installed and tested. Huge improvement. No downsides. Also moved saddle little forward and climbing ability is good as before.
Everything else is better.

Highly recommended update if you like riding high. For my taste Levo’s original bar gives just a little bit agressive position.
And Burgtech’s ergonomy is just spot on for me.

E60F6B94-6F3D-49CF-A7DF-16A990499A45.jpeg

Muzza

Jul 3, 2020
New Zealand
On my 2020 Comp I have pretty much changed everything that wasn't bolted down. Why? who knows :unsure:
20210605_112225.jpg
20210605_112210.jpg

Must say that my latest upgrade of the RS coil shock has probably been the most noticeable change in ride comfort.
And love the clean cockpit given with AXS controls.:cool:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles