Levo Gen 2 Warranty Registration only in "Mission control app"?

kronos42

May 19, 2021
Germany
Today I received a letter from my dealer, he writes that he was informed by Specialized that I registered my 2021 Turbo Levo on specialized.com instead of in the app and that there is no warranty for the frame. Is that correct?
Has anyone already had this problem?

@Specialized Rider Care : Why can I register my bike on the website at all when I should register it via the app? My bike is shown as registered in the app, I cannot register it again. What the actual heck? This pisses me off.
Bought two bikes for me and my wife for almost 14,000 € and that's now called customer service?

Last edited by a moderator:

salko

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Aug 29, 2019
SLO
Specialized Global Warranty is very clear, you can claim your warranty as long as you have a proof of purchase, so this letter from your dealer must be some kind of a BS ...

CRFan1

Dec 2, 2020
NW Indiana
I was told by the dealer that I MUST register my recently purchased 2021 Levo Comp through the mission control app to start the warranty so that's what I did.

Mikerb

May 16, 2019
Weymouth
Specialized Global Warranty:

Policy TermCoverage for Registered ProductsCoverage if Not Registered
Lifetime warranty* to the original owner against structural defects in material or workmanship on ALL models of Specialized-branded frames and forks
  • Includes seatstays and chainstays on full-suspension bikes
  • Does not include suspension forks and suspension parts
  • Does not include paint and graphics (these are covered below)
LIFETIME2 YEARS
Lifetime warranty* on Roval wheels LIFETIME2 YEARS
Other Specialized-branded products are covered by a two-year warranty.
  • Paint and graphics on frames and frame set
  • Specialized branded components
  • Co-branded suspension (BRAIN)
  • Motors & Drive systems components on e-bikes
  • Equipment
  • Helmets
  • Shoes
2 YEARS2 YEARS
Turbo batteries have a warranty for 2 years or 300 charge cycles—whichever comes first.2 YEARS2 YEARS
Specialized-branded apparel and other items not listed are coverd by a 1-year warranty.1 YEAR1 YEAR
Subsequent Owners (second or later) are covered by a two year warranty from date of original retail purchase by original purchaser.2 YEARS2 YEARS

Mikerb

May 16, 2019
Weymouth
Warranty T and Cs

*REGISTER FOR LIFETIME WARRANTY: Provided you register your bicycle with Specialized within ninety (90) days from the date of original retail purchase, Specialized will warrant the structural integrity of the frame or frameset to the original retail purchaser for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the product. Visit www.specialized.com for registration. • Specialized-branded components, equipment, shoes, helmets, and paint and graphics on Specialized-branded frames and framesets: 2-year Warranty from the date of original retail purchase. This includes, for example, co-branded suspension parts such as BRAIN equipped forks and shocks, and motors and other drive system components on electric bicycles. • Specialized-branded batteries equipped on electric bicycles: 2-year Warranty from the date of original retail purchase or up to 300 charging cycles, whichever occurs first. The batteries are designed to retain up to 75% of their original capacity during that time. • Roval-branded wheels: 2-year* Warranty from the date of original retail purchase. • *REGISTER FOR LIFETIME WARRANTY: Provided you register your bicycle (in case of Roval-branded wheels sold as original equipment) or your aftermarket Roval-branded wheels with Specialized within ninety (90) days from the date of original retail purchase, Specialized will warrant the wheels for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the product. Visit www.specialized.com or www.rovalcomponents.com for registration

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles