Trek Warranty and Blazing Saddles

stuey46

Jun 30, 2020
plymouth
I also had an issue with the Kiox buttons letting water in after its 4th outing, which they initially sorted fairly quickly, but now it's a different matter, I've sent them two further emails and called them 3-4 times since starting this thread and no reply at all.

Has anyone else used another Trek dealer, and if so what was you're experience?
Sorry to hear you are still having problems ....but not surprised given my experience with BB and Trek . We were told to go to our local Trek dealer to have the warranty work done and it was a comedy of errors!! With numerous phone calls to local dealer and the bike not even looked at after 4 weeks with them. Seems that if they are not the supplying dealer then it is the last bike on there list of priorities . Ended up with me going to them and taking the bike back off my local Trek dealer and returning it to BB for a refund myself. Had TREK UK involved and was told that basically it was no longer there problem and it was between us, BB and local trek dealer to sort out. It seems to be a sellers market and as BB keep selling bikes Trek are happy for them to carry on in this way. So my experience with Trek and BB has been awful. I have since bought Cube SLT and my wife a Specialized Levo from a local dealer and we will never by a Trek again. This is only my experience and hope you get things sorted soon ?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles