The Highly Anticipated And Much Awaited Ride At Cannock If Only We Can Find A Date We All Agree On And It Isn't Chucking It Down.

All Mountain Coaching

E*POWAH Elite
Oct 3, 2018
GB
This was the bike this morning after the loop yesterday. It's already drying out a bit by 4pm today.

I think the new trails are called Bike Park Cannock
20190406_091954.jpg
20190406_091958.jpg

All Mountain Coaching

E*POWAH Elite
Oct 3, 2018
GB
Looking forward to having a play on these, they look like my sort of thing
I've seen them featured on a few Facebook groups and wondered where they are.
Right up your street dude. Did the skinny yesterday. There's about 3x gap jumps on that trail as well not pictured. You're gonna have a blast. There's actually about 5x trails in this area, all end at the same point. So I'd be happy for the group to split up here. Some of the others are much tamer (/boring)

DAZ1925

Nov 7, 2018
UK
I'm interested in this ride, is it open to anyone? I have a Focus Jam2 so I'm a little worried about my range.

Trail Doug

Nov 22, 2018
Wrexham
Just traded the Mrs having the car tomorrow for taking the ebike with us when we head for a week long break in the Highlands next month. Have a great ride guys.

Tunny

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
May 29, 2018
Birmingham
No worries to the guys that can't make it, I'm sure there'll be another one soon enough to come along too ??

For the guys that are coming I'll see you there. @DAZ1925 do you think you'll be riding woth is tomorrow? You're more than welcome ??

JetSetDemo

🍦Two Scoops🍦
Patreon
Apr 1, 2018
Ashby de la Zouch
Had a blast today Guys, the log got the best of me, actually came down harder than I thought, cuts to my right leg and the bars were slightly twisted, palm of my right hand is swollen like an egg, why did it have to be my right ??

Kangr

Patreon
Sep 14, 2018
Stoke on Trent
Had a blast today Guys, the log got the best of me, actually came down harder than I thought, cuts to my right leg and the bars were slightly twisted, palm of my right hand is swollen like an egg, why did it have to be my right ??
sorry we took so long coming back up that trail to you but Gareth, Tunny and Dominic were doing feats of daring do of a large drop off. (very impressive but don't tell them i said that)

Last edited:

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
To all you vultures who filmed me in the hope I'd bin it spectacularly....

...can you send me the pics/vids please. :LOL:

Peaky Rider

E*POWAH Master
Feb 9, 2019
Derbyshire Dales
Great day, thanks to everyone.
For the last 30 years me and my mates have ridden purely cross country across the Peak District, sadly neglecting the art of jumping and I guess it's too late to teach a very old dog new tricks.
That five foot drop off the edge of the trail was particularly impressive, so impressive I daren't even watch.
Will be keeping an eye out for another highly anticipated ride.

Chris

Tunny

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
May 29, 2018
Birmingham
Today was awsome guys thanks for coming along, top blokes!! All praise goes to @All Mountain Coaching for the tour ?? and I'm glad i could supply some entertainment jumping of stuff ?

@JetSetDemo i didn't know you had stopped at the top waiting for us to return. You missed a good show from @Doomanic on the drop off though.

I'll try and get any footage uploaded soon and hopefully see you all on future rides

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles