The Highly Anticipated And Much Awaited Ride At Cannock If Only We Can Find A Date We All Agree On And It Isn't Chucking It Down.

Kangr

Patreon
Sep 14, 2018
Stoke on Trent
Heads up I can't make 23rd & 24th March as I'm working at the Leisure Lakes Demo weekend. Please feel free to stop by the Burgtec stand and say hello.

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
I've done Cannock Monkey and Dog loads of times in various combinations, and off-piste as selected by one of my mates who is a local several times. All good fun. But it was all on a clockwork bike; looking forward to checking it out on my Focus Jam2. :)

I can do pretty much any day of the week, but Sundays are preferred. Just make it after Fri 22nd March please, and no Mondays, ever!

xcentric

Feb 2, 2019
Market Drayton
weekend would be good, esp if you can arrange a creche :D

but am sure I can swing it. Not been around there (or on a mtb) for years - but it'd be fun to meet some folks from here.....

Tunny

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
May 29, 2018
Birmingham
I'd suggest a weekend in the first half of April for this ride to give everyone time to make arrangements around it. Setup a poll to vote on preferred dates and go with majority.

Also, I'm race Pedalhounds Enduro on 24th March and 28th April so can't make those days. There's also the official forum group rideout to consider for alot of us ??

I'm in if the dates workout ??

Kangr

Patreon
Sep 14, 2018
Stoke on Trent
I'd suggest a weekend in the first half of April for this ride to give everyone time to make arrangements around it. Setup a poll to vote on preferred dates and go with majority.

Also, I'm race Pedalhounds Enduro on 24th March and 28th April so can't make those days. There's also the official forum group rideout to consider for alot of us ??

I'm in if the dates workout ??
It's up to you and @JetSetDemo what the date is as this is your ride :)

JetSetDemo

🍦Two Scoops🍦
Patreon
Apr 1, 2018
Ashby de la Zouch
Let me check my diary, I ride most every weekend however my new Levo won’t be arriving till after the April bank holiday weekend. I still have my old one so I will use that.

I’ll put up a suggested date tonight ??

Kangr

Patreon
Sep 14, 2018
Stoke on Trent
Let me check my diary, I ride most every weekend however my new Levo won’t be arriving till after the April bank holiday weekend. I still have my old one so I will use that.

I’ll put up a suggested date tonight ??
Are you going to get it invisframed before you ride it?

Tunny

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
May 29, 2018
Birmingham
It's been a bit quiet in here so thought I'd get things moving.How does Sunday April 7th or Sunday April 14th sound?

I can't see how you set up a poll on here so this will have to do. Also, we'll need a lead rider to guide us if anyone wants to volunteer ??

JetSetDemo

🍦Two Scoops🍦
Patreon
Apr 1, 2018
Ashby de la Zouch
Either sounds great, TBH my job during the week is all about planing and leading so I find in my free time I am crap at sorting anything out let alone arranging any thing.

I am actually up the chase today, just arrived at saw mills ✋?

Kangr

Patreon
Sep 14, 2018
Stoke on Trent
It's been a bit quiet in here so thought I'd get things moving.How does Sunday April 7th or Sunday April 14th sound?

I can't see how you set up a poll on here so this will have to do. Also, we'll need a lead rider to guide us if anyone wants to volunteer ??
either allmountaincoaching or myself could do this, if thats ok

Last edited:

Kangr

Patreon
Sep 14, 2018
Stoke on Trent
Either sounds great, TBH my job during the week is all about planing and leading so I find in my free time I am crap at sorting anything out let alone arranging any thing.

I am actually up the chase today, just arrived at saw mills ✋?
i was thinking of going this afternoon :)

Tunny

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
May 29, 2018
Birmingham
Can make either of those dates.
emoji106.png

Don't mind showing you guys some new trails. Almost have a great ebike loop sorted.
Ebike loop sounds interesting ?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles