Specialized Turbo Levo Carbon Comp v Turbo Levo Comp

AdrianWindo

Apr 14, 2019
UK
Anyone have any insight into the carbon v non carbon comp. Carbon front portion of the frame plus a different, arguably better shock and fork for £1000. Worth it?

Xeretic

Feb 11, 2019
Russia
Anyone have any insight into the carbon v non carbon comp. Carbon front portion of the frame plus a different, arguably better shock and fork for £1000. Worth it?
I don't consider the carbon suspension to be that much superior to non-carbon. You will get more bang by doing the coil spring conversion to the Revelation fork and swapping the rear shock to coil+different yoke.

AdrianWindo

Apr 14, 2019
UK
I don't consider the carbon suspension to be that much superior to non-carbon. You will get more bang by doing the coil spring conversion to the Revelation fork and swapping the rear shock to coil+different yoke.
I think that makes sense thank you. Also allows me to phase my expenditure

AdrianWindo

Apr 14, 2019
UK
I think thats the way im going to go - in any case its the only model Specialized have coming into the country for the time being - 2020 bikes. I appreciate some stores have stick of other models but I shall buy from my LBS

Apples

Oct 27, 2018
Wiltshire
I liked the Matt one but wanted Carbon so went for blue as I hate red but hate blue slightly less but in the sun it is truly lovely so I’m now really pleased

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles