Post your modded Levo’s!

etoni

E*POWAH Elite
Sep 3, 2018
Thun Switzerland
Have made a shock update to Ohlins TTX22 and i love it!
0CDAC761-D29D-4CB3-BE88-9FCC1C223C25.jpeg

front a 29"LB wheel 2.5WT shorty, rear 27.5"LB wheel 2.6 Minion; Fox36 grip2 160mm
E182A825-4E1A-4A35-82E5-8E235835819B.jpeg

Sram Eagle XX1 12speed, Wolfthoot 30" steel, Miranda 160mm

Last edited:

robikinkela

Oct 11, 2018
Aosta IT
How do you find the charger upgrade - thinking of doing same to my Revelations.
The upgrade goes very well, the fork works better, that's for sure! With the rct3 charger cartridge the revelation turns into a pike which is one of the best forks on the market. So the upgrade is advisable. I really like the total or almost blockage of the fork in the firm position when I pedal uphill and the low speed adjustment is a plus that serves to make the fork more effective on rock gardens. I suggest you upgrade the revelation.

ernstal

Sep 6, 2018
Austria
my "modded" (just optically) at this point.

My first thought was to replace the fork with a Fox Factory 36 + the seat post with some Kashima coating, SRAM XX1 cassette/shifter and some Hope brakes with matching color. But to be honest, the bike isn't that bad as it is and these would be expensive upgrades. So firstly I've experimented with an optical-only modification.

I personally like the mixture of blue and gold. What do you guys think?

DSC_1301.jpg

(*image updated)

Last edited:

Mattwilko92

Aug 22, 2018
Staffordshire, UK

My first thought was to replace the fork with a Fox Factory 36 + the seat post with some Kashima coating, SRAM XX1 cassette/shifter and some Hope brakes with matching color. But to be honest, the bike isn't that bad as it is and these would be expensive upgrades. So firstly I've experimented with an optical-only modification.

View attachment 10229

(*image updated)

That looks great! Good to hear your thoughts on the suspension too. I cant wait to get mine dialled in.

MarkH

Patreon
Aug 12, 2018
Manchester
Could you do me a huge favour and take a pic showing how much space you have between tire and up against motor(front lower triangle)?

I have the exact same bike as yours in L and I can only run a 2.2 tire at the back, even a 2.3 ground Control is rubbing up against the motor :rolleyes:

I have contacted my local @Specialized Rider Care more than a week ago but apparently they could not care less replying a customer - Not a word from them and so much for the apparently good Specialized support everyone are praising but not in Scandinavia (n)

My theory is that there exist more than one rear triangle size as some have plenty of space and others not so much.

Karsten
Pic attached - loads of room.

IMG_20190209_125927.jpg

Casey

Oct 31, 2018
Seattle, WA USA

View attachment 10229

(*image updated)
Looks great! Subtle and clean but really pops.

HGmtb

Patreon
Jan 16, 2019
Sydney
That's because the offset was 51 mm on the Sektor as well - all the 2019 Turbo Levos have the same 51 mm fort offset.

ccrdave

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 16, 2018
uk
whats the thinking behind reducing the size of the front ring?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles