South Wales
Haibike XDURO 3.0 2019.jpg

HAIBIKE XDURO 3,0.jpg

HAIBIKE XDURO 30 2019.jpg

Spud

Aug 14, 2018
South Wales
Its the 2019 XDURO ALL MOUNTAIN 3.0.
Size is XL (50cm) and im 6"2 which i find a great fit, i was tempted to go for the large however im glad i was convinced to go XL. Still plenty of clearance when im stood off the pedals.
Been out for two rides so far and it hasnt failed to impress.
The Rockshox suspension is superb, with the ability to add air to match your weight is much easier to set up, rather than having to sit on it and look at the sag, this is just pump and go. Its able to cope with a rider upto 20 stone!!!
As for the brakes i no on other manufacturers these can be a problem for decent stopping power...however I think these would stop my bloody car....!!!
The dropper seat is a complete new set up for 2019 and works very smoothly.

Ron

Patreon
Sep 27, 2018
Campbell, CA USA
Nice looking ride, congratulations, I like how many of the manufacturers are integrating the battery into the down tube instead of an add-on
I especially like the grey and white color, different and distinctive. I don’t see Dromedary at all.

Power to the Pedal

Polaris

Oct 15, 2018
Lancashire, England
Very nice, I've been looking at one of these too but the flyon has got me holding back, cant wait to see how that 120nm motor delivers! Only prob with the flyon versions is that down tube... it's humungous!!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles