Short clip of me following the missus on her 2020 Allmtn 2.0

Ushtang

Sep 14, 2020
USA
Lol can't tell i you are serious about the drone comment. But in case you were, it wasn't a drone. It was all action camera.

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
I have no idea what an "all action camera" is. But where does it stand, what is the nature of the sky hook it is hanging from?

Are you saying that the "all action camera" is fastened to a third and unseen rider?

Ushtang

Sep 14, 2020
USA
What's "all action camera?"
We dinosaurs don't understand making videos. It confuses our walnut sized brains.

I meant it wasn't a drone, only thing used was an action camera, a 360 degree action camera such as the GoPro Max or the Insta360 One RS.
The camera is mounted to the end of the right handle bar. 360 degree cameras allow you to pan around in 360 degrees from where the camera is mounted. This is done in post, meaning the camera doesn't physically move, but it captures of 360 degrees from it's mounting point and during editing you can can use any of those angles in your frame.

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
I meant it wasn't a drone, only thing used was an action camera, a 360 degree action camera such as the GoPro Max or the Insta360 One RS.
The camera is mounted to the end of the right handle bar. 360 degree cameras allow you to pan around in 360 degrees from where the camera is mounted. This is done in post, meaning the camera doesn't physically move, but it captures of 360 degrees from it's mounting point and during editing you can can use any of those angles in your frame.
WOW! Technology today! I can't even take action shots that aren't blurred and have the subject actually in the picture! :(

Ushtang

Sep 14, 2020
USA
This is what makes 360 degree cameras ideal. Camera does not need to be positioned directly in front of the subject and centered, but you can still have the subject centered in your frame during editing as long as the camera is positioned in the general area of the subject.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles