Pic of the Day

Pivot

E*POWAH Master
Jun 11, 2020
New Forest, England
You could just ride backwards ?

Animals don't seem to be quite as sensitive to being light blinded as we do, though I normally try not to shine mine at them.

Red light is terrifyingly ineffective !!!! Or I guess you could think of it as fun ..

Keep in mind that drunk men in the forest may think you're a Eco-Dutch mobile hooker.

Hmm... red light... shmoke and a pancake!

GrandPaBrogan

⚡ eGeezer ⚡
Oct 5, 2019
New Zealand
Which only brings one thing to mind ........
No idea what you mean by that, but have a look at @pavelmatic 's T-shirt design... the flying saucer appears to have three probes... and the poor unconscious rider seems to be headed straight for the one in the middle!

That's just for checking his temperature, right? ?
Right? ?

Screen Shot 2020-11-19 at 12.14.32 PM.png

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
Met a few old mates for lunch today in Ambleside while waiting for the bike to be serviced ...got special dispensation to open up this restaurant ..
We were slightly late but everyone waited for us before tucking in ..

20201119_113306.jpg

Good to catch up with Becks & DD ( that's Dame Dench to you lot ) in particular ..me and Becks hadn't seen each other since playing together for R.M .....and Juudz since my last Bond film ...???

billwarwick

E*POWAH Elite
Oct 1, 2018
warwick
Met a few old mates for lunch today in Ambleside while waiting for the bike to be serviced ...got special dispensation to open up this restaurant ..

View attachment 44902

Good to catch up with Becks & DD ( that's Dame Dench to you lot ) in particular ..me and Becks hadn't seen each other since playing together for R.M .....and Juudz since my last Bond film ...???
Why is Rob Hancill not there? He’s famous. Did he have a prior engagement ?:cool:

HORSPWR

E*POWAH Master
May 23, 2019
Alice Springs, Australia

View attachment 44902

Oi, get your hands off Chris Hemsworth, he's ours!

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
Ssshh Horspwr ..Chris wasn't invited but started kicking off when asked to leave ..after knocking a few tables over he was eventually restrained ..we managed to sedate him by putting a tranquilliser in his soup ..
Pick him up anytime ..he is still sleeping it off in the kitchen ..

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles